Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ice mage tips.

So, I made a ice mage and it is lvl 36. I found a problem while regening energy. I know, I know use energy sigs problem is I spent all my sigs on my main druid lvl 118. Should I just upgrade my meditate and energy boost? I really don't want to spend the plat and sigs on it.

Nichol- Druid lvl 118 Crom
Atey- Mage lvl 36 Crom
Durkijatik- Rouge lvl 56 Arawn
Durkijatik-Arawn 120

Nichol-Crom 148

Re: Ice mage tips.

I have been a mage without sigils. My mage is 150. I do fine with just a focus of the seer regen and about 7k energy.
That being said at all bosses I pop energy regen lixs and super energy pots like an alcoholic drinking whiskey
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Every class has energy regen problems, that is just how the game is designed, for players to use restore/energy pots, constantly.
Even without sigils, at least mages have eboost, and their high energy pool makes energy lixes work slightly better because it's by percentage. Pair that with a bunny and you can likely get by, but then a level 6 gold bunny ain't cheap either.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

It's fact that ice mage has energy problem since energy costs are huge. With leveled energy boost and bunny you will be fine for now. Later you will need sigils, too.
White Death DG Ice mage 230lvl, Donn
Druid 224 lvl
Rogue 220 lvl
Ranger 221lvl
Warrior 210 lvl

"Into the night, a flash in the darkness
White Death is heading your way
The fear of his foes, a hero at home"

So, I made a ice mage and it is lvl 36. I found a problem while regening energy. I know, I know use energy sigs problem is I spent all my sigs on my main druid lvl 118. Should I just upgrade my meditate and energy boost? I really don't want to spend the plat and sigs on it.

Nichol- Druid lvl 118 Crom
Atey- Mage lvl 36 Crom
Durkijatik- Rouge lvl 56 Arawn
Never start with ice. Its just a bad idea. The cd is too long so unless you have a skull or some necro braces wich are all like 175+ its not rly worth it.
My Youtube