Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is this build okay? and focus...

Does focus increase fire or ice attacks? I remembered it being ice attacks...and if I just use my unlimited heroic energy rejuvs will that suit me for a long time and until what level? And is firestorm firebolt and fire attune 20/28 and should I invest in E shield if I am fire build? What off-hand is good? The book or glowing ball thing?

Is fire build best training? and is there another fire skill strike that im missing....?
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: Is this build okay? and focus...

Ok here we go. For training a fire build imho is better.
Stats:
3:2 foc to vit

Skills:
Bolt max
Storm max
Fire Attune max
Fire Cloak max
Fire Lure rest

Off:
Ur choice, but grim is better than orb for mages. Personally i would choose a fire dmg off, gold blade of fire, for added dmg. But! Choose the grim!

Does focus increase fire or ice attacks? I remembered it being ice attacks...
Focus increases the effectiveness of every single spell that a mage has, besides skills such as recuperate, meditate and bandage wounds which are vitality based. (If you go into your skills menu, and examine a skill, it will say what skill it is based on)
if I just use my unlimited heroic energy rejuvs will that suit me for a long time and until what level?
Unlimited heroic energy..? What do you mean by unlimited. If you just mean 20 energy regen, that might be enough until maybe level 50-60. Especially with a DPS intensive build, you'll be aiming for close to 100 energy regen as soon as possible. (Unless you use energy boost/sacrifice, then don't need the energy regen lux)
And is firestorm firebolt and fire attune 20/28
20/28? I don't think there's ever a time where skill cap is 28. O.o What you'll be aiming for is maxed bolt, attune and storm. Then putting some points in lure to maximise effectiveness.
should I invest in E shield if I am fire build?
For all builds, e-shield is a nice skill to have. It can be a lifesaver, if you're almost dead, and your skills can't be interrupted while shield is up, which is really helpful.
What off-hand is good? The book or glowing ball thing?
Until level 100, I advice using the grimore book. It gives focus makes all your spells stronger, whereas the orb only adds energy and a little bit more energy regen.
Is fire build best training?
Fire and Ice have their pros and cons. Fire is good because of its DPS and slow cooldown, and ice is good because of its insane burst damage where you can usually 2 hit any mob. Up to you to decide which is better.
and is there another fire skill strike that im missing....?
Fire bolt and fire storm are your main spells. Then there's incinerate for DoT (damage over time), and cloak of fire.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

focus affects any mage skill except recup and bandage (medidate is focus based armo)
the usual fire build

firebolt - maxed
firestorm - maxed
fire attune - maxed
firelure - half of the current max skill pts (including rings)
rest in whatever u want

extra skill should be ice shards if full dps (way more effective than inc or cloak for none late solo lvling), while using ice lure at lvl 1
sacrifice/e boost if u need extra regen
e.shield if ur having hard time surviving
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding. First of all, 20 is the MAX of my level and the ”/28” means the extra rings I have added to the max.

Okay, what hp and energy would I want to have to win pvp then?

When I said unlimited energy rejuv I meant unlimited amounts of heroic energy rejuvs. You know 200+ energy and 20% of rejuv of total energy.

Thanks all, and should I choose cloak or incini, a mage I know loved that skill. Cuz I do not want get rid of my current skills.

What level should shield be? I know it not worth it at one point due to too much energy.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Incinerate is much better than cloak, in my opinion.

For PvP, you're going to go for a 3:2 ratio, vitality:focus.

Shield should be where spare points go. Make sure you max your effective skills (bolt, storm, attune) before you decide to throw points into shield.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.