Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest firebolt?

Nice! I'm gonna guess I hit around 5.3k ish before, I use the beastbone gear and a 100 firebolt charm so it helps some but I dont have nearly as good gear as you unfortunately
182 Mage on mabon #1 on the world ya!, the former 141 rogue of BlackEmperor

Thanks, I really didn't think that was all great. I was expecting someone to come out and say they reached 6k, lol. I guess the full dl and imperial firebolt charm really helps.

I still miss icemage though. If only otm would change ice dynamics to fire. :/

Yeh same the dynamics of ice mage dps allowed you to only use two dps skills & attunement and still get kills on bosses which allowed room for e boost for non sigil mages or e shield for those who have sigils, this opposed tothe fire mage system which requires three dps skills and attunement to compete well
182 Mage on mabon #1 on the world ya!, the former 141 rogue of BlackEmperor

Thanks, I really didn't think that was all great. I was expecting someone to come out and say they reached 6k, lol. I guess the full dl and imperial firebolt charm really helps.

I still miss icemage though. If only otm would change ice dynamics to fire. :/
or they could just fix the damage flux so that you hit closer to your max hit more instead of hitting about half all the time

mine on my mage(92 noob) says near 1k but without attu/lure does less than half:( but with lure only it does half or bit more and then with lure/attu it does almost near it or over depending
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang