Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

For a clanmate, Ninjaranger. For 80-100 ish Mages

Since I have been hearing clanmates been asking how to properly train mages, assuming that they indeed want to use e shield for money saved in their pockets, I am making a small guide. Its been a while since I have indeed done a direct e shield approach to training so here goes. The stats I would have, especially knowing that e shield is desired would be about a 3 focus:2 vit build unless one has a chance to purchase the proper gear like diamond, flint, quartz, etc. This is to ensure that one doesn't simply die when the eshield is broken or the e shield is being cast and at times being interrupted. Having more focus than vit ensures for high spell damage that can finish off mobs/less hits per mob so that the e shield can withstand the damage. I'll give an average skill set for a lvl 90 mage.

15/25 e shield
25/25 firebolt
25/25 firestorm
10/25 firelure
19/25 e boost

This is if one has most of the updated lux gear and possibly doesn't have rings in any of these categories. I prefer to keep my skills maxed for optimum strength and effectiveness but I can understand that at low lvls once passing the new skill increase there aren't many leftover points. Tell me if you would disagree with this or not, thanks!
182 Mage on mabon #1 on the world ya!, the former 141 rogue of BlackEmperor