Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Will today's patch make mages happy ?

by Guffy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm
I am thinking OTM should take away mages lure spells and just make a new support class sort of like a bard or something because apparently mages hate it and that role is needed.

It is rather disheartening when mages continue to complain now about armor and gear, no one is ever happy, these forms can be depressing.

The whole debate that books for mages are equal because melees get tridents is absurd though because bar some warriors a trident is a horrible ranger or rogue weapon.
Ummm.... If they got rid of mage class you know how screwed the game would be? It would probaly go out of business...
Haha seeing as mages in general have bought more plat and stuff then any other class has, and then thy would have to remake everything and refund everything and do all this crap so basically you wouldn't get another update or patch for another 1 year and possibly go out of business... So ya have fun with that guffy
Zagic lvl 185 mage
Zhealer lvl 100 druid
Zrute lvl 94 warrior
Zologolas lvl 82 ranger
Zhief lvl 57 rouge
clan Wolfgang
world mabon

Well I wouldn't consider those support by any means..
Of course lure of fire is a support spell.
It only supported mages 99%, how is that support? How does that help validate your argument?

by Guffy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm
I am thinking OTM should take away mages lure spells and just make a new support class sort of like a bard or something because apparently mages hate it and that role is needed.

It is rather disheartening when mages continue to complain now about armor and gear, no one is ever happy, these forms can be depressing.

The whole debate that books for mages are equal because melees get tridents is absurd though because bar some warriors a trident is a horrible ranger or rogue weapon.
Ummm.... If they got rid of mage class you know how screwed the game would be? It would probaly go out of business...
Haha seeing as mages in general have bought more plat and stuff then any other class has, and then thy would have to remake everything and refund everything and do all this crap so basically you wouldn't get another update or patch for another 1 year and possibly go out of business... So ya have fun with that guffy
I don't think you read my post correctly, no where did i say get rid of mages?
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!

Well I wouldn't consider those support by any means..
Of course lure of fire is a support spell.
It only supported mages 99%, how is that support? How does that help validate your argument?

es?
I didn't know I had an argument to validate , just stating the fact that lure of fire is a support spell , it certainly helps the party not just the Mage .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

I didn't know I had an argument to validate , just stating the fact that lure of fire is a support spell , it certainly helps the party not just the Mage .
Preupdate 3, in what way? Your argument was that preupdate 3 mages already were a support class which is pretty untrue and I am not a mage and I don't agree with their consistent whining like this, but what you said was just untrue.

The only fire damage from non mages was like the occasional charm which no one wore because it went in the only necklace slot, or darkflame armor I believe? You are just trying to stretch it so you don't have to admit your wrong.

Edit: It was regarding Blrd not you, but I guess that is what happens when you don't know the whole context of what we are talking about, this was in reference to his post on the previous page, last one.
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!

Preupdate 3, in what way? Your argument was that preupdate 3 mages already were a support class which is pretty untrue and I am not a mage and I don't agree with their consistent whining like this, but what you said was just untrue.

The only fire damage from non mages was like the occasional charm which no one wore because it went in the only necklace slot, or darkflame armor I believe? You are just trying to stretch it so you don't have to admit your wrong.

Edit: It was regarding Blrd not you, but I guess that is what happens when you don't know the whole context of what we are talking about, this was in reference to his post on the previous page, last one.

Firstly , it's my thread you twit. Secondly the effect lure has on cloak is huge and has been since before update 3
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK