Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New ice damage spell?

I like all the new variety of spells the Mage has from the update. It really does give you an opportunity to alter your build based on your preference.

One suggestion is to add 1 new ice damage spell or remove firestorm into an ice based spell. The Mage can then decide whether to be an ice or fire Mage. What are your thoughts?

Re: New ice damage spell?

I like all the new variety of spells the Mage has from the update. It really does give you an opportunity to alter your build based on your preference.
Yes no two high lvl Mages seem to be alike.
One suggestion is to add 1 new ice damage spell or remove firestorm into an ice based spell. The Mage can then decide whether to be an ice or fire Mage. What are your thoughts?
Yes I would very much enjoy another Ice based attack/Cloak-ish skill. The lava lord smiles at me and slips me a big thumbs up each time I forget, and hit him with Fire.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

And even for firemages like myself, firestorm sucks. I tested a 25/25 firestorm vs a 25/25 incinerate and the firestorm averaged roughly 320 damage and incinerate 520 over the same time period, 20 seconds. Sure firestorm damages multiple enemies, but that is almost inconsequential for the style of play in CH.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Ice Shade... A cool mage in Danu uses it... an Ice Damage Spell Tome dropped by OW bosses :P

:geek:
Wow! Ive never heard of this skill. Any good?

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

haha ask BeAtTz (his forum name is heath)
I'm pretty sure I met Heath in Marshall's Quartz armour challenge. Tell him Chuck Norris said "Hey"

Tog