Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Making a mage

:D Hello mage forums, I have decided to make a mage because I like their class orientation, I think I would really enjoy it (tryin to make the most of the game). So anyone got any advice for me? Skills to use? etc. anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ninjastar (morrigan)
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Re: Making a mage

This has been answered many times. I suggest you spend time reading the threads in this mage forum first. There is a lot if information here and trying to repeat it would be a waste of effort.
Just remember fire cloak is your friend.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

yeh bro i have advic been lurning from doc and a few members have even hp and alot of focus its important due to mages use alot of it

skills work on fire skills first max them i use these
. fire cloak 17/17
. fire ball 17/17
. fire lure 17/17

these are amazing realy op and fire cloak will be your best freend als put some points in bandage wound so u heal then contiue the onslaught
after u maxd thes move onto ice magic

. Ice shard
. ice lure
. energy boost
. energy sheld (optanel)
Name: ManOfWar
Class: Warrior,Mage
Lvl: 86,66
World: Arawn

Level 80 now... been playing since double plat day... I use
Cloak of Fire always before I fight, then use Lure of Fire and then Lure of Ice. After that I use Ice Shards, Fire Storm and then Fire Ball... Freeze is a good skill to use at low levels, Incinerate is also good but I have no room for it xD. I keep Energy Shield and Energy Boost for pvp only. I can solo red tree saplings. :P
CelestialMage
Level 85
Rarity
Level 22
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade
When life gives you Marr, RUN FOR THE HILLS xD