Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Mage Setup (no pots used.....ever again)

Don't listen to mumba, he's always 'just throw on some mord, necro, and proteus gear and problem solved ' type silly solutions.

I used offhand shield, stargem vit/armor neck, and wyld vit brace. I don't know if that's too costly for your tastes but sure made leveling easy and relatively pot free specially with some points in eshield. I also almost always used combos to level on which gave a nice bump in health.

I don't think it matters if you have 0 vit and 10 trillion focus or 10k health and 1500 focus as long as you're satisfied with your build.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I have 1255 hp, I don't use pots either
Lmfao... your build sucks then

I have 3k+ hp with 10 vit and im using occult armour instead of EDL on my mage.
I don't die at mord necro prot 210 edl hrung or event. For 215 I simply add some vit gear. Who's build sucks? Yours, with the wasted hp
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I have 1255 hp, I don't use pots either
Lmfao... your build sucks then

I have 3k+ hp with 10 vit and im using occult armour instead of EDL on my mage.
I don't die at mord necro prot 210 edl hrung or event. For 215 I simply add some vit gear. Who's build sucks? Yours, with the wasted hp
I have 10 vit in stats... how does my build suck now? Lol
Sorry but hp under 2k is embarassing.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

For what reason do you need more than 1200 hp in a boss build? I don't die on mord necro hrung or 215 ever. I die maybe 1-2 times at prot and 215. I can still do bounties, solo otherworld 6* by swapping gear for 4-8k hp, etc. In what way is my build inferior? Speaking on inferior, aren't you still ice? :lol:
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

For what reason do you need more than 1200 hp in a boss build? I don't die on mord necro hrung or 215 ever. I die maybe 1-2 times at prot and 215. I can still do bounties, solo otherworld 6* by swapping gear for 4-8k hp, etc. In what way is my build inferior? Speaking on inferior, aren't you still ice? :lol:
... First of all I call BS. You get rekt by the aoes. Secondly, I've never been an ice mage. Fire mage since day 1.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

And your mage sucks
Oh no! What will I do now with your highly valued opinion thinking so low of my cartoon on a video game.

I'm curious how you survive so well at unox with no mgc ward on and helping with adds with your 1200 health.

I could run around with a bunch of focus and very little health if I wanted to. But I don't. Does that mean my mage sucks? I don't know. But I have fun playing on that toon while I'm not on my druid at boss run.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is your 1,238th insult towards a person for no reason other than you're sitting behind a keyboard and can be a jerk without repercussions.

I'm not sure which is worse, your whining about your mage dps sucking because you don't get kills or your advice for players just to obtain a bunch of great end game gear from necro, proteus, hrung, and mord. I mean, you know, the average forum poster asking for gear advice is suddenly gonna go "oh! Great! Let me grab all this gear that's just sitting in a clan bank not being used!".

I only bring my druid or rogue to bosses. I don't bring my mage to bosses. I don't gear my mage in boss drops because the rate good ones that drop should go to the players that have active mages at bosses. Although I do have a mord brace and hrung skull that a friend loaned me. Other than that I'm all lux and some skill rings. Does that make my mage suck? I don't know. But I like higher health so I can pull 4-5 mobs at a time and not have to worry about dying.

I mean anyone can say go high focus for mad dmg out put. And use a hrung skull. And use occult cause it has more dmg. And get a necro recast brace so you can have 2 dmg skills with reduced cool down. Oh yeah and get a proteus brace that increases focus. Oh and make sure you get some necro fire ability or ice ability rings.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue