Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Soloing above 150

Yeh I'll def get to uploading some pics for ya, my firestorm uses about 500 something energy but hits tremendously, close to 5k firestorm and nearly 4k firebolt.
This would be cool!
But I really don't know how you keep up your energy with pots only. This would take me 50 pots per elix and even if I had 4000 pots, they would go in some weeks, and I'm not really interested in buying 100$ of plat every two weeks haha
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Essentially 50 pots was the amount I was running at for my lvl but at your lvl it should easily be 30-40 since you should be killing kelpies/trees. Only reason so many were used was because I had to keep health maxed most the time to not be k0ed by three star skill hits, not much a prob now :D but soloing is very fun for sure!
182 Mage on mabon #1 on the world ya!, the former 141 rogue of BlackEmperor

Yes it is, but I have come to the conclusion that your build is very expensive. Why not buy sigils once for all? You can still use your pots when you are going to die and you can regen between battles :)
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

This doesn't necessarily work out for two reasons: one, you can't buy sigils in the store, they're only from chests which are not worth my time, and two,mthe time between mobs is less than 3 seconds, not to mention in this new combat system it seems to take longer to get out of combat. Rther not waste my elix time waiting for sigils to kick in when I can keep killing non-stop with no hp or energy worries.

I have actually tried with 20 fire lure and the results are not astoundingly better, seems to be a lot more room for damage that is left out, I might change but only reason is to give that one point to e shield lol from fire lure to 25/35 :lol:

I have actually tried with 20 fire lure and the results are not astoundingly better, seems to be a lot more room for damage that is left out, I might change but only reason is to give that one point to e shield lol from fire lure to 25/35 :lol:
If u r lvl 150 and u decrease the fireresist of a 160 to 0 , you still not do ur max dmg

Mage ftw

True, but there is a greater chance of hitting on the higher range of the skill hit by reducing their resistance to 0, it works better because it seems to drop the resist nearly to 0 (still not sure of the exact resist firbolgs have) that and the fact their isn't any other skill that does remotely and decent damage on mobs of these lvls with low points invested or not being a dot. The only skill I would input to this build would be ice blast but since my ice lure isnt necessarily high and I'd rather distripute points to sacrifice and e shield for bosses