Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best Endgame Druid Setup

What are the best skills to use to cover most bosses.

Best gear to get?

Currently thinking of going max: nature touch, bark, nature breath, magic ward, stinging swarm, bless.

Was also curious if bless is worth it.

What is your setup?
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Best Endgame Druid Setup

I've never been fond of bless.

My build depends on what's happening and how many other druids we have available. So I'm not sure if I have a typical build.

I tend to keep touch, breath, fire ward and then it all depends from there. If I'm leveling that day, then I'll have strike, vines, swarm, touch maxed with some points in various wards
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I find that a core hybrid build is best for endgame:

Nature's Touch + Shield of Bark (of course)
Lightning Strike + Strangling Vines (so you can still do bounties/kill things)

With those maxed, you can choose whether to lean more to the DPS side or the Support side. For DPS max Storm Touch, for Support max Breath.

With the few excess points, try to remove skillpoint gear and add in statpoint gear - like substituting that +9 Bark ring for a Skain Spiritseed Ring, providing a boost to all your skills. Once you have done all you can, I usually place the excess points in Sanctuary (EDL legs add +8 to it, so it acts as a mini-shield if you need it), but Calm also helps. Don't forget that you can subsidize your focus by using an Ironroot Ring (Vit + HP), and displace the health into Focus.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

With those maxed, you can choose whether to lean more to the DPS side or the Support side. For DPS max Storm Touch, for Support max Breath.

With the few excess points, try to remove skillpoint gear and add in statpoint gear - like substituting that +9 Bark ring for a Skain Spiritseed Ring, providing a boost to all your skills. Once you have done all you can, I usually place the excess points in Sanctuary (EDL legs add +8 to it, so it acts as a mini-shield if you need it), but Calm also helps. Don't forget that you can subsidize your focus by using an Ironroot Ring (Vit + HP), and displace the health into Focus.
How about a full support build? I don't plan on doing bounties, or dps, just keeping bees for spirits
Wattzon of Sulis

How about a full support build? I don't plan on doing bounties, or dps, just keeping bees for spirits
Usually when I go support I do Touch, Embrace, Bark, Breath, and Bless (but I suppose you would do Bees instead). Those skills create a nice, well-rounded, general purpose build.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Usually when I go support I do Touch, Embrace, Bark, Breath, and Bless (but I suppose you would do Bees instead). Those skills create a nice, well-rounded, general purpose build.
with the new event having very nice embrace rings, I was thinking of picking it up. How much does your embrace heal per tic? You can have it on up to 5 people due to cool down correct?

My build (as a leveling Druid) is vines/strike (maxed) storm 35/35 touch and bark (Max should I replace focus gear) 170's and works well in tower and Carrow. Bark allows me to solo 4's easily (very slowly compared to group leveling) and is nice when called to bosses. Turns any near leveled character into a tank when one is not available.

20 breath when I replace dps gear 20/1
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

I just hit 215 on my druid and am able to effectively solo heal all tower boss, including unox, and stay spec'd for necro with the following build. (I was using the same build up to 215 but was unable to max all skills until now)

45 ward magic
45 ward ice
50 sanc
50 bark
50 touch
50 breath

Mordis and hrung are not an issue any more as our tanks are able to handle them with full edl/shields quite easily. No need to spec for them. This build also works just fine to heal 210 event boss. That pretty much covers anything we could be killing at end game (besides gelebron ofc).

Hope this was helpful,

Axon
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage