Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are we so under powered?

With all this said, I still like the dual dimension aspect of a druid. To me it does have the most dynamic play style of all five classes, although I do get jealous of rangers ability to solo a few bosses with a well played bolas. The premise of a Druid is solid, and OTM has done a good job bringing out most of the druids abilities. But the flaw comes with the overwhelming dominance of DPS focused aspects of the game. DPS rules and has no limits, heals/support is limited and reap fewer rewards.

So, why are we so underpowered?

Because OTM designed us that way thinking they can balance DPS and Support through class abilities and skills.
Where OTM has faltered is giving those with more DPS greater rewards and game dynamic dominance.

Druid is more like a support based class..the damage dealers are mages and rogues.
But druids can do really high damage output..ofc not as high as magrs but its not "almost no dps"

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

OTM might be listening....
Hi I also posted this in another thread, we're planning to release in July. We've slightly lengthened the development of the current beta to be more responsive to beta players feedback and to get in more general improvements to the game that players have been asking for, including things like improving class balance by reducing evasions and improving the damage randomness of skills, equipping items via the hud, improved map navigation, friends shown on map, inventory scrolling, armour boss spawn rate improvements, performance improvements, getting rid of lag in raids and a lot more.

We obviously need to strike a balance between improving the game and timely releases, but in this case we feel that for the good of the game and players these improvements are better added in now than waiting for a future update.

I really hope they are changing things for the better.
I'm getting pretty tired of skills consistently hitting for less than 28% of max (ie lightning 706 max, typically see less than 200, rarely over 300). The only time I see 50% or more is when I attack something far below my level that I can kill in one shot.

I'm level 87 and it still takes me over a minute to kill Otherworld Eyes while I see others around my level, or lower, take them out in three or four seconds (with no elixers). It will take a couple of years at this rate to reach endgame, unless I can find some players that will let me be a leach to gain experience faster.

Looking forward to the changes with the update.

I really hope they are changing things for the better.
I'm getting pretty tired of skills consistently hitting for less than 28% of max (ie lightning 706 max, typically see less than 200, rarely over 300). The only time I see 50% or more is when I attack something far below my level that I can kill in one shot.

I'm level 87 and it still takes me over a minute to kill Otherworld Eyes while I see others around my level, or lower, take them out in three or four seconds (with no elixers). It will take a couple of years at this rate to reach endgame, unless I can find some players that will let me be a leach to gain experience faster.

Looking forward to the changes with the update.
While I appreciate what you're saying... It's not even difficult for you at this point... It's so easy to lvl at 87 compared with later on... So SOOO easy...
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

I know, what I'm saying is it will get much more difficult and take an exceedingly long time later on to level.
Wat skills U use?
Druids are mostly dot, so vines and roots R a no brainet
What does roots have to do with dot spells? Roots isn't anyway related to dot.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue