Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are we so under powered?

End of the day OTM won't help Druids out with this, they're happy with us being a rare class, they're happy that we need more lixes to level with, because Druids are essential, and no matter what, we will continue to grind levels on them, because without them, we can't kill these high end game bosses.

However, if OTM did decide to listen, which they won't... My opinion as stated earlier in the thread is a nature attune meant like skill (please don't call it nature attunement - something different) is what we need, but it should increase DPS skills and greatly decrease healing skills for the 3 minute period. (Or whatever period it is)

As any decent end game Druid will know, we all probably have gear that we can switch from dps to heal and back again with afew ring and brace changes. If we have the ability to greatly increase our damage, it should also decrease our healing, thereby we can be dps, or heal, but not both.

If we can DPS properly (like a rogue with bad damage for example) we shouldn't also be able to fill our health bar at the same time.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

I understand that vines isn't stackable. But keep in mind a druid should not be one of the main dps in a raid. If anything, combat druids should only be used for leveling or hybrid build for bounties.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (70.99 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

I understand that vines isn't stackable. But keep in mind a druid should not be one of the main dps in a raid. If anything, combat druids should only be used for leveling or hybrid build for bounties.
:shock: How much focus do you have?
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]