Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are we so under powered?

A druid buff would be nice :D are you guys suggesting nature magic lure? If druids got a lure that wouldn't affect swarms right? -> because swarms is poison dmg <OR> ,because the lure we are asking for is a nature magic lure, and swarms is nature magic... would we get more dmg on swarms? Just curious :)
Last edited by ~White~ on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

A druid buff would be nice :D are you guys suggesting nature magic lure? If druids got a lure that wouldn't affect swarms right? -> because swarms is poison dmg <OR> ,because the lure we are asking for is a nature magic lure, and swarms in nature magic... would we get more dmg on swarms? Just curious :)
I think you're confusing lures and attunements. Lures don't increase a skill's damage, they only help you hit closer to your max.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

A druid buff would be nice :D are you guys suggesting nature magic lure? If druids got a lure that wouldn't affect swarms right? -> because swarms is poison dmg <OR> ,because the lure we are asking for is a nature magic lure, and swarms in nature magic... would we get more dmg on swarms? Just curious :)
I think you're confusing lures and attunements. Lures don't increase a skill's damage, they only help you hit closer to your max.
Yeah you're probably right, but I suppose a lure wouldn't hurt... I know sometimes when you cast lightning strike it can hit wayyy below the specified number in description (where you put your skills in). Could the lure average it out a little instead of it varying from high strikes to low strikes? Or am I doing something wrong :lol:

A lure and an attunement would be something pretty cool to try out on nature magic. But if we had a nature magic attunement the support skills would be buffed too wouldn't they :s

I guess we all have some great ideas , now getting otm to actually implement something here is beyond me.

I heard a lot of rumors from the update like
Insta-cast lightning and reduced energy usages
If that's it all they did was increase our damage by one lightning strike on a 4 * mob .
I also heard they lowering the resistances and evasions on mobs , and reducing the damage fluctuation ? So instead of 50% Ito be like 60%? Hopefully 70 !
Now these changes will make some pretty huge differences and I'm proud that otm listened IF THESE RUMOURS ARE TRUE. If someone wants to correct me and tell me they are lies please do so, I don't want high expectations :.0 .

I guess we all have some great ideas , now getting otm to actually implement something here is beyond me.

I heard a lot of rumors from the update like
Insta-cast lightning and reduced energy usages
If that's it all they did was increase our damage by one lightning strike on a 4 * mob .
I also heard they lowering the resistances and evasions on mobs , and reducing the damage fluctuation ? So instead of 50% Ito be like 60%? Hopefully 70 !
Now these changes will make some pretty huge differences and I'm proud that otm listened IF THESE RUMOURS ARE TRUE. If someone wants to correct me and tell me they are lies please do so, I don't want high expectations :.0 .
Too late now we have high expectations because of you :lol:

I really hope they are changing things for the better.
I'm getting pretty tired of skills consistently hitting for less than 28% of max (ie lightning 706 max, typically see less than 200, rarely over 300). The only time I see 50% or more is when I attack something far below my level that I can kill in one shot.

I'm level 87 and it still takes me over a minute to kill Otherworld Eyes while I see others around my level, or lower, take them out in three or four seconds (with no elixers). It will take a couple of years at this rate to reach endgame, unless I can find some players that will let me be a leach to gain experience faster.

Looking forward to the changes with the update.
Hmm. Aren't Druids healer? Not much dps(Damage Per Second) If you have another IPod, iPhone Or iPad. Make another acc(Preferably warrior/rogue) and get them to level 87ish and make your Druid a support druid. Worked for me.
-160+ (I hope by now)FlamingStorm
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss

I'm level 87 and it still takes me over a minute to kill Otherworld Eyes while I see others around my level, or lower, take them out in three or four seconds (with no elixers). It will take a couple of years at this rate to reach endgame, unless I can find some players that will let me be a leach to gain experience faster.
Think that might be more an issue with your build and/or gear. Whilst yes we do kill significantly slower than other classes it shouldn't take over 1min to kill an ow eye.
World Herne
MerCiLeSs lvl 126+ warrior
MercHealer lvl 160+ druid

The reason druids are underpowered is through their inability to solo level.

The issue is not our dmg, nor our armor, but instead the resistances of other mobs and the high auto damages of other classes. Especially in the tower, the mobs really need their magic resistance reduced: Mages have their lures, rogues hit 800-1000 an auto, while druids hit 2k a strike.
Indeed..guess we need smthin like nature magic attun..mages hav lure . we hav ward. but nature attun no1 O.o
Last edited by Anto on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Donn - TheImmortals
druid Anto ow L180
warrior Kirito ow L160

'Let the vigilance be our sword'

While magic attune would be cool it would likely increase storm touch and lightning, and storm touch is beyond garbage. Besides that, it's just ANOTHER skill to add to the class with the most skills in the fame. Newsflash: we don't have infinite skillpoints.

At 187 solo lixing with rainbow lixes, decent gear, and using bark, nat touch, swarm, vines, and lightning, I get 9%-9.5% on an elixir. This is pretty good solo but keeping up with that rate you cannot keep up with energy usage without an enormous amount of sigils. I currently have 1.8k sigils and it's pretty good, I only see myself using a potion if I pulled 3 mobs and am running low hp/energy.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]