Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Druid Pvp Ranks

What skills are you guys using?

At 100, I will have a wyldgrove sun ammy (2k skill:)
Because of the dex I will have from it, I was thinking of doing a max bless and max winds build.
I haven't even attempted pvp on my Druid yet. How do you beat rogues and their fast interrupting autos??
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

What skills are you guys using?

At 100, I will have a wyldgrove sun ammy (2k skill:)
Because of the dex I will have from it, I was thinking of doing a max bless and max winds build.
I haven't even attempted pvp on my Druid yet. How do you beat rogues and their fast interrupting autos??
Im trying to get that ammy for lvling...currently have 2013 yule foc ammy which btw is great against rogues in pvp imo...the shield gives me enuff time to cast winds and vines w/o takin too much dmg but im a hybrid winds build...beat a 107 rogue who had better lux :3

I am a Envoy :) I have beaten 180 rogues, mages, rangers, druids and warriors! You name it, also have PVPed with Regenleif ;) One of the all time greats! Just recently I made up with a new PVP exclusive build (works perfection for grp lvling, I like doing experiments lolol) Its top secret tho! :P -Darkdruid67, 180+ Druid of Taranis (Ya I lvled, went ham in tower!)
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

I am a Feeble Envoy and currently in 2nd place for most druid pvp deaths! If were talking kills then I am 17th on the leaderboards. :D
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Powerful rain walker fair and square, earned that passed lvl 120 so I didn't have any OP nub wins
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D