Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Newbie Druid Questions

Hey, level 34 Druid playing on an android server. Dunn.

I'm trying to figure out what my next armor set should be. I've been trying to collect rings to turn into the warden for some ... shadow?Shroud? gloves, but despite following the guides I've not had any rings drop. I have a few brooches and idols from getting bored and going south for exp.

I just opened the vendor at the camp that sells ancient armor and weapons; Spendy for a new guy, but I can afford a piece or two. Would they get replaced quickly, or should I pull the trigger? Should I buy an Ancient Totem from this vendor once I find the Totem trainer?

Does every server have a population of Kill Stealers running amok? It's funny, I got invited into a guild, and 5 minutes later a guildmate KS's me.

Leveling and money; I'm fine with buying platinum once a month and considering it my subscription fee, but other than regen/backpack items, what should I spend plat on? What should I be saving gold for, the "LUX" vendors?

Thanks all. Seems the game has been out long enough that all I bump into are twinked alts interested in zerging through the zone. Any tanks looking for a group, look for JaeBeam!

Re: Newbie Druid Questions

You shouldnt buy any play, unless it is a double plat weekend and then the 8000plat one, so that is instead of your monthly, also i would try and get some type of energy regen, either an ammy, an offhand or an event mainhand.
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Ammy is amulet
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

One good way to level would be to find people to group and heal. You wouldn't need to upgrade your armor by a lot, but it could be fast. And if you are good enough, you could go with lvls 50+ easily
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220