Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Do any other druids have difficulty finding lvling groups?

I haven't been able to find anyone to lvl with in, like, forever. I'll ask my clan and I swear I can hear the virtual crickets. Last I checked I hadn't gotten on anyone's bad side, soo....
I dunno, do any of you have this issue or am I just that unlucky? :P
(Oh, and I was gone for a few months (school got exhausting). So that likely doesn't help my case.)
Mabon
Basilla (Druid) - Level 140+ (Main)
Alesta (Ranger) - Level 100+
LemonPi (Mage) - Level 80+

Re: Do any other druids have difficulty finding lvling group

When I was your level I couldn't find ANYONE to level with.. it got so bad I decided to level my rogue alt and level him with the druid!

Just keep going, trying to find people. Join a clan and level with people 170 and lower. Until 130 when soloing is a decent option, you just got to grit your teeth and go on.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Do any other druids have difficulty finding lvling group

When I was your level I couldn't find ANYONE to level with.. it got so bad I decided to level my rogue alt and level him with the druid!

Just keep going, trying to find people. Join a clan and level with people 170 and lower. Until 130 when soloing is a decent option, you just got to grit your teeth and go on.
Exactly same and what I did too.
Thanks, guys. And yeah, I've been resorting to playing my mage.
Heroic hp regen made druids redundant. Only OTM knows how to replace an entire class with plat items. ;)

Its ironic, for a game they force players to socialize, they create items so players can solo all the way to 195+
Lol, I guess that's business, for ya.
Mabon
Basilla (Druid) - Level 140+ (Main)
Alesta (Ranger) - Level 100+
LemonPi (Mage) - Level 80+