Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

going to alt my druid soon.

my druid, eternal heal, has been sitting at lv 46 for well over 2 months, and i wanna get him to lv 50 or 60, so he doesnt just sit there.
problem, idk skills i should use for a hybrid lvling build. ik that i should lv in fingals or shale, i just need build. i have 7k ready for alting.
my gear is crappy, meadowsun helm, gloves and boots, woven silverleaf chest and leggings. no weapon, i want to get a master or aprentice wepon, otherwise its a waste of energy.
i only have bless rings in jewelry.
i have swarm, bless, abundance, embrace, sheild of bark, and howling wind as extra skills.
Epona
EternalPower lv100
EternalHeal lv61
EternalFrost lv87
EternalShadow lv65
EternalAshes lv63
EternalWall lv37
N00B 4 LIFE :lol:
If you get hacked or scammed, dont quit, i didnt.
I do give signature updates!

Re: going to alt my druid soon.

There is a master staff of the grove if u arent going to use a offhand, it has 35 focus and +3 bark, 60req
There is also a master staff of the stars that adds 2vines and like 20 focus(not sure)

For special totems there is only one, and thats at lvl 120 so if u want a master/BoE weapon then it has to be a staff
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Read the guides that are stickied at the very top of the Druid Forum!
lol, sorry, forgot about that... well, now all i need for ideas are rings and armor, but ill prob just have full silver leaf until wardens, i like the lv 11 armor, as its buffed versions are very, very helpful b4 warden.
i should prob get ls and sheild of bark rings, though the +6 in bless that my rings give me have certainly helped me during shale. im only lv 48 and i can solo lv 56 3* warlocks thx to bless :D
Epona
EternalPower lv100
EternalHeal lv61
EternalFrost lv87
EternalShadow lv65
EternalAshes lv63
EternalWall lv37

There is a master staff of the grove if u arent going to use a offhand, it has 35 focus and +3 bark, 60req
There is also a master staff of the stars that adds 2vines and like 20 focus(not sure)

For special totems there is only one, and thats at lvl 120 so if u want a master/BoE weapon then it has to be a staff
im borrowing my brothers acolytes grim until lv60, then ill get the staff, as i feel the focus and skill points will be remarkably helpful, isnt it +3 in Sheild of bark? if so i love it even more. sheild of bark is arguably my favorite druid spell, as it gives druid versatility, survivability, and overall usefulness.
Epona
EternalPower lv100
EternalHeal lv61
EternalFrost lv87
EternalShadow lv65
EternalAshes lv63
EternalWall lv37

Gosh...

Just use bark, vines, lightning strike and natures touch... Its so freking easy to lvl at those lvls... Ur over complicating it
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

savage, you did come across the littlest bit harsh, but i guess i am over complicating things. i use embrace however, as many enemies will continuously interrupt natures touch, so i like a little more sustainability.
Epona
EternalPower lv100
EternalHeal lv61
EternalFrost lv87
EternalShadow lv65
EternalAshes lv63
EternalWall lv37

i feel there can be variations, as i see druid as one of the most varied classes, other than warrior, but thats only due to the amount of items warrior has access to.
this class is not straight forward at all…
ls can out dps vines, but its not as energy efficient, even though everyone claims vines is best. if you have energy regens up the ass, ls is better, not vines, and you may be able to replace vines altogether.
santuary is a skill that no one really uses, except me, because it softens skill blows because i don't have wards, and its AOE in group, its also not very energy costly, and in soloing, useful to keep natures touch from being interrupted, and if you combine strangling vines, grasping roots and sanctuary, you can be invincible to melee mobs, so you could take touch and vit out of your build, for more focus, meaning more dps, less evades, and a better sanctuary. you can exclude sanctuary if you have health gear, so touch would be viable again.
also, heres a fun kind of build that I've tried recently:
its an auto survivability class: sanctuary, natures touch, shield of bark, bless, natures embrace, abundance, and howling wind.
1:1 foc:vit, with foc boosting items.
trident or blade, or whatever offhand, and a decent totem/icon/stave i use a stave of storms, with a mighty (lv50) battle skewer with 85 magic dmg
i don't really have energy problems with this build surprisingly, because my auto does 100 dmg thats decent dps, and with bark and embrace, you can be very durable, it might be a good idea to have a good energization ammy/ rejuv and haste gloves, but I'm a nub so i can't afford, but the build is quite fun, and gives druid even more versatility, you can do something similar with mage, but its probably better with max e shield, max e boost, and max cloak of fire :)

theres more variety than most people know, other than plain healer, hybrid, or dps.
Epona
EternalPower lv100
EternalHeal lv61
EternalFrost lv87
EternalShadow lv65
EternalAshes lv63
EternalWall lv37