Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Skill

Not sure if anyone saw this is feedback and suggestions but would be nice if you could summon a tree to help u fight the more points u upgrade in it the more dmg and health the tree has
+1 or -1?
EDIT
Lol make it dragons then and this skill could make druid able to solo lvl and make druids way better overall
Last edited by flamingduckee on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: New Skill

I dunno about trees in general, wouldn't want to confuse them for those tree mobs in ow. :D treeman sounds better. But why not animals instead of trees? Raven summons (or birds in general), canine, or stags? These in particular were popular in druid lore.

It would be nice to see druids being able to summon, but I don't think it would be feasible. OTM will have to take away some of our skills that we have to balance the power of a summons, or whatever dmg the summons take will have to have some kind of backlash.
World: Danu
Character name: HYLA lvl 192 Druid
Proud member of Clan Kudos

I dunno about trees in general, wouldn't want to confuse them for those tree mobs in ow. :D treeman sounds better. But why not animals instead of trees? Raven summons (or birds in general), canine, or stags? These in particular were popular in druid lore.

It would be nice to see druids being able to summon, but I don't think it would be feasible. OTM will have to take away some of our skills that we have to balance the power of a summons, or whatever dmg the summons take will have to have some kind of backlash.
Thought it was bears that were popular?
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

Thought it was bears that were popular?
Yea they are, but OTM likes to use them for Event bosses, so maybe not? Unless they make a totally different designs for druid bears.
World: Danu
Character name: HYLA lvl 192 Druid
Proud member of Clan Kudos

I agree with the raven or something else like a dragon, troll or skeleton
---------------Gwydion-------------------

Rimple2-103
HandleIt -Rogue- level 66
BroBattle-66 warrior
Elusive-62 Ranger
Proud member of TheCoven

Noobs are infinite, but energy and health are not.

In all seriousness, druids are extremely hard to solo with.
Make a summon skill that can summon a (tree or a) helper of some sort and with every skill upgrade it upgrades its hp and dmg.
BUT don't make it to op, just a normal average skill cast.
I DO NOT WANT BUNCHES OF DRUIDS RUNNING AROUND AND NO OTHER CLASSES!