Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Flamingduckee's overview of skills

Ok so there are many who always ask questions about what skills to use and etc. well i will tell u them i will update it often and maybe add some builds :D

*** - means u need it
**- means recomended
*- means its ok skill feel free to put points in it

Natures touch - absolutely needed for every druid no matter what because thats what druid are for healing...***
Natures embrace - good for training and especially dual devicing with ur nooby ranger or rouge good for tick and pretty good ovr good when dpsing because u can just apply it and fight no worrys about healing**
Bark- exteremly good for bosses max it up and it can give u about 400+ armor when its 25/25 and u need a tank Bam 400+ armor and theres a tank and this also work with abundance for tanks just good overall and good for soloing**
Strangle vines - best skill for druid absolute must can give u tons of dmg per tick if u dont use it ur not a druid***
Stinging swarm- good skill against bosses high energy cost and gives poison dmg would say its a*
Sanctuary - bad skill long cooldown not enough dmg protection only thing that would be useful is lvl and gladiator*
Calm- basically taunt but u cast on ppl its horrible*
Rescue- not many ppl use it is bad only good for trolling *
Abundant aura- same as abundance except cast in grp its really not that good its not enough health to really give ppl:/*
Lightning strike- a really good dps skill fast cooldown and pretty good dmg***
Storm touch- good damage and long cooldown its ok its good if ur racing to get lock but it costs a lot of energy too*
Energy harvest- its pretty good if u dont really have sigils or regen but if u do its just a waste *
Roots- its a need for most builds but can be evaded a LOT its good when u solo on hrung adds and trolls if ur a low lvl its not really useful but if ur high lvl its a ***
Wards- ehh not that good except for pvp no one really uses it so just dont get them but u can use fire wards to get to aggy if u dont have fire walk aura*
Spring of life- I'm not even gonna say anything for this skill its HORRIBLE im not even gonna put a star
Bless increase skill evasion but really not worth it.
Howling Wind only good for full support and Howling Wind build but u need dex for that build howling wind just decreases chance to hit if u dont use any of these builds above its * because not a necessity but if not *** for those specific builds

Well i thinks thats all post questions ,suggestions, and anything related
Bye, :D
Last edited by flamingduckee on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Flamingduckee's overview of skills

I use calm all the time... You draw agro from bosses when you heal... So calm yourself and you lose agro and the boss goes back to the tank...

Its a great skill u should try it. Use it at lvl 1 tho. No need to put points into it
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

I use calm all the time... You draw agro from bosses when you heal... So calm yourself and you lose agro and the boss goes back to the tank...

Its a great skill u should try it. Use it at lvl 1 tho. No need to put points into it
I meant dont max it u can still use it but dont put any points in it and when i used calm i forgot u could cast on urself i always casted on other ppl lol
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It's decent guide. I think the absolute musts skills include touch, bark, vines and strike. Reason being you can't do any damage with vines if someone has a higher vines than you so you should have strike to do some damage in this case. Plus strike is the lowest costing skill. Bark is essential for any Druid for yourself as Druids have low armor and other classes for leveling and bossing etc. Roots is good skill but it is not essential. Also you forgot natures breath. As that would be a two star in my opinion. But also these essentials may not fit every druid too such as support Druids etc.
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!

This is a confusing guide as it is mainly for a hybrid build.

For example if it was for a dps build or support build the number of stars for some skills would be very different. In general it is an ok over view but its hard to say if your star system is right as people have different set ups and preferences if you know what im taking about.

Maybe next time state which build its for? :)
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

This is a confusing guide as it is mainly for a hybrid build.

For example if it was for a dps build or support build the number of stars for some skills would be very different. In general it is an ok over view but its hard to say if your star system is right as people have different set ups and preferences if you know what im taking about.

Maybe next time state which build its for? :)
Yea i was thinking of that when u said list support druid and dps druid but this was mainly for the noobs who dont really have a build yet like im just listing skills that u really need :mrgreen: when ur like lvl 50 or around that
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

How much do ward of fire/magic/etc cost? I have a level 38 full support druid in the works (on gwydion). So far i only have the skills you buy at the castle skill vendor.

Also, what are the level 45 and 55 quest skills? I think that theyre natures breath and spring of life, but Im not sure.

Thank you
Arawn
Baldman - level 100 ranger -> The most experience noob on arawn

Lvl 45 is natures storm(dmg skill)
lvl 55 is natures breath(area heal)
both i dont use-decide for yourself first though.
DruidMeno3-lvl 107-Druid
Spree-lvl 113-Mage
Dido-lvl 86-Mage
Trio-lvl 97-ranger

"If you are feeling down, ask a higher level player how many lixs it takes them to lvl."
Druids: Loyal, Friendly, Helpful, always there to heal your wounds.

How much do ward of fire/magic/etc cost? I have a level 38 full support druid in the works (on gwydion). So far i only have the skills you buy at the castle skill vendor.

Also, what are the level 45 and 55 quest skills? I think that theyre natures breath and spring of life, but Im not sure.

Thank you
If 55 quest was spring of life, I'd cry and pbly quit. But yes, storm touch and nature's breath are both good skills. If you are going to be a support druid, I suggest in putting points into breath eventually as it's a great skill to have when lvling with large groups.

Ward skills drop with ow bosses and shouldn't cost too much as, most druids don't usually bother with them.
World: Danu
Character name: HYLA lvl 192 Druid
Proud member of Clan Kudos