Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

I agree that the energy issue for the druid needs to be adjusted. I have a druid that cannot even solo Balmon the Gladiator. My druid is not a pure support.Also, mages cannot supply druids with constant energy. My energy boost barely supports my energy usage, let alone another person.

thanks for all the support guys! please spread it across the druids of ur own server and perhaps OTM will finally notice they have to do something.

plan B is already made on our server (since some rogues are unhappy with the amount of purple crowns the last few weeks, 0) so will always have that to fall back on :lol: interested in plan B? visit me on rosmerta and ill tell u ;)
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

Look, Admin, do you guys have someone on the Support Team who focuses on the druid aspect of the game? Because, not to be critical or anything, but they need to either actually PLAY the game, or rework their priorities. Tens, if not hundreds, of us druids are complaining about this issue: Energy. We all agree that our skills, as they are at the moment, take up way too much energy. I can only cast Nature's Touch a few times, go through my dps rotation maybe twice if I'm lucky, and BAM. In come the resto pots. That's with a 6.4k tank of energy! This is absolutely ridiculous, and I think everyone can agree.
I guess what I'm saying is, i know you guys have said you're going to fix this, but please get your priorities straight, maybe cut back a bit on the event stuff, and focus on really balancing the classes and fixing energy problems like this one, because i know mages are having some issues as well. Thanks for listening in advance :D

Look, Admin, do you guys have someone on the Support Team who focuses on the druid aspect of the game? Because, not to be critical or anything, but they need to either actually PLAY the game, or rework their priorities. Tens, if not hundreds, of us druids are complaining about this issue: Energy. We all agree that our skills, as they are at the moment, take up way too much energy. I can only cast Nature's Touch a few times, go through my dps rotation maybe twice if I'm lucky, and BAM. In come the resto pots. That's with a 6.4k tank of energy! This is absolutely ridiculous, and I think everyone can agree.
I guess what I'm saying is, i know you guys have said you're going to fix this, but please get your priorities straight, maybe cut back a bit on the event stuff, and focus on really balancing the classes and fixing energy problems like this one, because i know mages are having some issues as well. Thanks for listening in advance :D
well articulated.
We Druid mains are probably the definition of insanity. It seems we are the afterthought class of the CH world. I am one of the most critical, Admin I know you see that and are likely annoyed with me, but if I did not care, I would not bother posting or playing.
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

Question to all druid mains above 120. Do any of you feel that we're flat out being ignored about our energy issues? If so, why?
I feel it is a Druid vs. Platinum issue.
The better druids are, the less plat needed.

OTM will not fix our energy issue... why? Better healed groups use less idols and pots
OTM will not fix Spring of Life... why? Competes directly with idol purchases
OTM will not give us a method to level at the same pace as other classes... why? Too many druids means less need for plat

Plain and simple we compete directly with OTM so they nerf us on purpose.
Honestly, when groups use pots instead of druids it is a happy day for OTM... :roll:

Our class does not work withing their business model...

Question to all druid mains above 120. Do any of you feel that we're flat out being ignored about our energy issues? If so, why?
The effects are even felt at lower levels. Sure, on a lesser scale, but its in proportion with our current level. Some druids can't purchase every regen, and even with a couple good ones its not enough. I may be lower level, but I am a long time player, and will fight alongside higher levels.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

I tested to see how energy issues were with using 5 skills, 6 skills and 7 skills. When using 5 skills I had maxed 3 of the 5 (vines, strike, and touch) at my max level 35/35. Energy drained within seconds even with 110 energy regen granted my healing and dps were awesome. When using 6 skills I didn't max any skills and kept all skills even according to how much energy is used. The six skills were touch, embrace, bark, vines, strike and bees. My energy lasted maybe a minute when used in consecutive cycles. My dps and healing was lower but didnt feel it was reduced too drastic. With 7 skills I did the same as I did with 6 and kept all skills even according to the use of energy. My energy would last maybe 2-3 minutes but all my skills seemed weak and pathetic. So my overall assessment is that if we are powerful we can't have energy and if we have energy we can't be powerful. Also to note, we did an aggy kill while on my dps set up of 5 skills, even with a heroic energy lix my energy still drained within a minute. OTM what will it take for you to fix the Druid class!!
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!