Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

#62
Venus wrote:
Yrck wrote:id like to start my post with some facts that i feel should embarrass OTM to the extend of immediately taking action to fix this issue.

only 2 months ago i had 800 heroic elixirs of energisation, i bought 200 more in the time passed since then and i only have 80 left now. this with an average playing time of 2 hrs a day. since i have been rather inactive especially the last few weeks.


Speaking of embarrassing, as much as I'd like to believe you and even though I strongly agree that there are big problems I'd like to point out that you are definitely lying or at least way over-exaggerating. You say you've had a total of 1k energy lix months ago and on average you play 2 hours a day. If you were to use energy lix the whole 2 hours of gameplay per day you would only have used roughly 480 energy lix in that 60 day stretch (2 hours/15 mins= 8 lix per day, 8lix*60 days=480 elixirs totals. In order to have used 920 elixirs in a period of 60 days you'd need to be constantly on lix for roughly double double the amount you say you play for, keep in mind that you would have to be on an energy lix the entire time you are online for that to even work.

i might have pulled a few all nighters i dont count lvling... sorry lol yea ive spent a bit more time then i might have said but when im on im basicly nonstop on energisation lixs. wich is my earlier point, i need energisation lixs for every dragonlord dropping boss, every lix i lvl, every ow boss even, etc. its so crappy ive been playing a rogue and mage more lately cuz those classes good and easier to play.
lvl 190 druid
rosmerta

not coming entirely back nor spending any more money untill OTM decides to make our class worth and affordable to play.

for advice contact me on
kik: yrck
touch: yrck ipod
skype: yrck666

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

#63
Kartier wrote:I have stopped spending money on this game long ago. Last thing I spent money on was sigils and then I was very disappointed to see the use of sigils change. As I see how aweful our energy is I will never spend another dollar on this game until otm opens their eyes to the mess and complete disaster they have made out of the Druid class. Other classes can cry how aweful their class is all they want but if you want to truly understand how broken a class can be, you have to play a Druid (at higher levels) to completely understand. By looking at Bobert's post, you see the decline in druid's leveling past 150. That's why there is such a high amount of Druid dl gems and items floating around because there aren't any Druids around to use them. THESE POSTS TO FIX OUR ENERGY WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU FIX OUR ENERGY!


Same here. I stopped buying plat and almost quit the game altogether. It is nonsense how the Energy issue is neglected for Druid compared to the other classes.

Look at spells like Spring of Life, Sanctuary, Howling WInd, Bless, Energy Harvest (these spells are hardly used because they are weak relative to energy cost or broken altogether); look at our energy cost/damage, our energy cost/heal. Sure, Druids have a lot of diversity, but imo, the diversity is far less a built in perk of the class, and much more a tactic by OTM to skirt around the issue of Druid being a class that if on par with the other classes, would take plat away from OTM.

If that is the issue, if making SoL competitive with idols for example, if changing our energy consumption such that we do not need to use energy elixirs in dps mode takes too much money away from OTM, then I propose:
Change the focus of Druid. Revamp the spells and how they work. But yes, as it stands Druid is rarely played as a main character on any server. Most of us who have only Druids (I am druid and no other class) are black sheep so-to-speak. Druid is primarily played on second devices by rogues and warriors- that is a fact.
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

#64
I'm finding howling winds to be very useful with 150 dex on my druid. At level 150, i am going to push his dex to 200.

It cost less energy than roots and requires less healing on your tank because he will be dodging half of the attacks. It is the only decent energy management spell i can think of as energy harvest is garbage.
Lvl 191 Mage, to lazy to level past that.
Lvl 150 Druid
Rhiannon

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

#65
Bobert wrote:I'm finding howling winds to be very useful with 150 dex on my druid. At level 150, i am going to push his dex to 200.

It cost less energy than roots and requires less healing on your tank because he will be dodging half of the attacks. It is the only decent energy management spell i can think of as energy harvest is garbage.

Doesn't work anywhere near as well end-game which is where energy is gone within 2 minutes unless you use plat items to keep up.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

#66
I havent tested on firbolgs or wyrms, but Howling winds seems to work ok on boggans.

I am considering turning my druid back into full support for when i dual device. I was testing builds with the druid for my clanmates because we don't have a lot of druids at high levels and the ones we do have dont like playing druid. A couple high level druids is so important for a clan but it is a very difficult class to get people to play because the mechanics are poorly designed. It almost feels like it was designed poorly on purpose to make players rely more on platinum.

The result is starting to show, less people are playing. I'd advise any new player wanting to be a healer to make a ranger.
Lvl 191 Mage, to lazy to level past that.
Lvl 150 Druid
Rhiannon

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

#67
I play Druid as main, but I take breaks on my other class chars. Its simply STUPID OTM! I will be adding yrcks pledge to my sig, OTM take notice, and fix us before its too late!
Image


117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

#68
I am hoping druid energy issue to be fixed with the new engine, but that is a bit too late to fix...
So I might as well join the boycott and hope they fix it soon.
World: Rhiannon
Clan: InnerCircle
Juggernaut lvl180 warrior
MsRaindrop lvl190 druid

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

#69
RedDogy wrote:I play Druid as main, but I take breaks on my other class chars. Its simply STUPID OTM! I will be adding yrcks pledge to my sig, OTM take notice, and fix us before its too late!


I will add a similar pledge to my signature.

Find a way to make Druid fun again. This goes hand-in-hand with finding a way to make this game about content again and not quick plat items like chests and brooms, and increasing the level cap to encourage more and more plat spending on elixirs.

There is a difference between generating revenue from players who feel they have to buy plat to "keep up" or play their class competitively and generating plat revenue through customers who feel well-treated and respected and just want to support the game!
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest