Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

id like to start my post with some facts that i feel should embarrass OTM to the extend of immediately taking action to fix this issue.

only 2 months ago i had 800 heroic elixirs of energisation, i bought 200 more in the time passed since then and i only have 80 left now. this with an average playing time of 2 hrs a day. since i have been rather inactive especially the last few weeks.

to level on one elixir as full dps druid, i need approx 20 pots per elixer. that is with using shield of bastion, full dragonlord, heroic hp and energy regen lixs and being able to occasionally use nature touch heal of almost 1800 in between. i can not kill any faster and my health is 2700, wich should be more then efficient. on top of that i am also forced to keep casting my 6 point shield of bark, because as ridicilous as the druid armor is, it gives me 25% of my armor.

on mordris, apart from 2 super combo elixirs (wich brings my energy to 11k) and 2 heroic energisation elixirs, i also had to use a little over 75 pots to keep my energy up, while i was also taking breaks to let my sigils kicked in, wich probably halfed my usefullness.

on each 180, 170, 165 and 160 boss (we dont do spider and wyvern that much anymore, only if bored) i NEED to use a heroic energisation elixer and at least 20 pots. and again during this time i also take breaks for my sigils.

on each boss i do i am capable of getting the kill in theory, if i spent 50 pots, never died and optimized my casting pattern. reality however shows i only take the kill if i am lucky with dying when i just casting either vines or swarm and am able to idol as soon as i die, or if there are no proper dpsers there. now ive done how otm tells us to do, get regen items, not use any pots or elixer and let my sigils regain. this resulted in losing the kill on a 160 boss to a 166 rogue that was not even on an elixer or anything, with a normal build and only full frozen without endgame gear from last update even. shame on you otm, considering i am a fully equipped 190 druid that is purely dps and full focus that did the best he could.

now yes i get many kills, why? because i sacrifice anything that i can to do so, since it doesnt make a big difference wether i do or dont sacrifice it. to be of any use to my clan i am forced to spam elixers, spam pots and still wait for my sigils to kick in.

last update 200 energy sigils was enough to solo overheal pyrus the lavalord, now i cant get anywhere with only 200 sigils, and my 800 energy sigils i have right now are still not sufficient. according to my calculations to get a somewhat decent regain i will need 2500 sigils.

so after you all processed this i would like to continue on the lvling part. i have experienced a terrible difference in elixers needed to get 190 between druids and for example rogues. since i have been 185, i have seen 5 rogues come from below 180 or at 180 to at least 185, 3 of them to 187 and 2 to 190+. i have been leveling steadily yet these rogues, with some that play and lvl less then me, have either passed me or are lvling faster then me. terrible fact but it is a fact.

the next part id like to discuss is gear. there are all kinds of fabulous gear. but OTM: why did u make these? if druids that go all out on regain items (ring of sous, bracelet of souls, focus (with 40 regain), energisation crown, talisman of stars) then why in hell do we have things such as skill rings, focus crowns, dragonlord helm, dragonlord offhand and focus of seers (25 regain one), aggy and mord braces and the necklace with 100 nature magic and 40 focus? if your answer to our complaint is to get regain items, then why in hell (excuse my language) do other options even exist? do you think we like to spend hundreds of dollars to be able to use these items and slowly hate the game and all for it because all the requirements keep taking the fun away?

to conclude my post id like to hereby announce:
i, yrck3, hereby let everyone on this forum know the following:
from this day forward i will not buy any platinum on my druid.
i will not spend any money (even not ingame) to buy pots and elixers to supply your cash frenzy.
and i will continue to do this untill OTM finally decides to take a proper look at druids instead of blowing our concerns off with lousy comments and empty promises. also i ask every druid to support me in this protest and do the same, if ur willing to.

EDIT: id like to mention i have a mage lvl 105 with max eboost i use for supporting my energy as well, wich obviously doesnt help much, in fact i barely notice a difference at all.
Last edited by Yrck on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

id like to start my post with some facts that i feel should embarrass OTM to the extend of immediately taking action to fix this issue.

only 2 months ago i had 800 heroic elixirs of energisation, i bought 200 more in the time passed since then and i only have 80 left now. this with an average playing time of 2 hrs a day. since i have been rather inactvie especially the last few weeks.

to level on one elixir as full dps druid, i need approx 20 pots per elixer. that is with using shield of bastion, full dragonlord, heroic hp and energy regen lixs and being able to occasionally use nature touch heal of almost 1800 in between. i can not kill any faster and my health is 2700, wich should be more then efficient. on top of that i am also forced to keep casting my 6 point shield of bark, because as ridicilous as the druid armor is, it gives me 25% of my armor.

on mordris, apart from 2 super combo elixirs (wich brings my energy to 11k) and 2 heroic energisation elixirs, i also had to use a little over 75 pots to keep my energy up, while i was also taking breaks to let my sigils kicked in, wich probably halfed my usefullness.

on each 180, 170, 165 and 160 boss (we dont do spider and wyvern that much anymore, only if bored) i NEED to use a heroic energisation elixer and at least 20 pots. and again during this time i also take breaks for my sigils.

on each boss i do i am capable of getting the kill in theory, if i spent 50 pots, never died and optimized my casting pattern. reality however shows i only take the kill if i am lucky with dying when i just casting either vines or swarm and am able to idol as soon as i die, or if there are no proper dpsers there. now ive done how otm tells us to do, get regen items, not use any pots or elixer and let my sigils regain. this resulted in losing the kill on a 160 boss to a 166 rogue that was not even on an elixer or anything, with a normal build and only full frozen without endgame gear from last update even. shame on you otm, considering i am a fully equipped 190 druid that is purely dps and full focus that did the best he could.

now yes i get many kills, why? because i sacrifice anything that i can to do so, since it doesnt make a big difference wether i do or dont sacrifice it. to be of any use to my clan i am forced to spam elixers, spam pots and still wait for my sigils to kick in.

last update 200 energy sigils was enough to solo overheal pyrus the lavalord, now i cant get anywhere with only 200 sigils, and my 800 energy sigils i have right now are still not sufficient. according to my calculations to get a somewhat decent regain i will need 2500 sigils.

so after you all processed this i would like to continue on the lvling part. i have experienced a terrible difference in elixers needed to get 190 between druids and for example rogues. since i have been 185, i have seen 5 rogues come from below 180 or at 180 to at least 185, 3 of them to 187 and 2 to 190+. i have been leveling steadily yet these rogues, with some that play and lvl less then me, have either passed me or are lvling faster then me. terrible fact but it is a fact.

the next part id like to discuss is gear. there are all kinds of fabulous gear. but OTM: why did u make these? if druids that go all out on regain items (ring of sous, bracelet of souls, focus (with 40 regain), energisation crown, talisman of stars) then why in hell do we have things such as skill rings, focus crowns, dragonlord helm, dragonlord offhand and focus of seers (25 regain one), aggy and mord braces and the necklace with 100 nature magic and 40 focus? if your answer to our complaint is to get regain items, then why in hell (excuse my language) do other options even exist? do you think we like to spend hundreds of dollars to be able to use these items and slowly hate the game and all for it because all the requirements keep taking the fun away?

to conclude my post id like to hereby announce:
i, yrck3, hereby let everyone on this forum know the following:
from this day forward i will not buy any platinum on my druid.
i will not spend any money (even not ingame) to buy pots and elixers to supply your cash frenzy.
and i will continue to do this untill OTM finally decides to take a proper look at druids instead of blowing our concerns off with lousy comments and empty promises. also i ask every druid to support me in this protest and do the same, if ur willing to.

+1
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

I have stopped spending money on this game long ago. Last thing I spent money on was sigils and then I was very disappointed to see the use of sigils change. As I see how aweful our energy is I will never spend another dollar on this game until otm opens their eyes to the mess and complete disaster they have made out of the Druid class. Other classes can cry how aweful their class is all they want but if you want to truly understand how broken a class can be, you have to play a Druid (at higher levels) to completely understand. By looking at Bobert's post, you see the decline in druid's leveling past 150. That's why there is such a high amount of Druid dl gems and items floating around because there aren't any Druids around to use them. THESE POSTS TO FIX OUR ENERGY WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU FIX OUR ENERGY!
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!

It's simple really just boycott buying plat and tell your friends also to boycott and well wait it out until they fix your problem
wich is exactly what im setting up here. ive taken it for months and no improvements, we had been told energy harvest would make things better but i dropped it cuz i havent noticed a diff from when i did use it.

im done overspending on all that unfathomable without getting anything in return.
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

It's simple really just boycott buying plat and tell your friends also to boycott and well wait it out until they fix your problem
wich is exactly what im setting up here. ive taken it for months and no improvements, we had been told energy harvest would make things better but i dropped it cuz i havent noticed a diff from when i did use it.

im done overspending on all that **** without getting anything in return.
Well that's good just got to keep spreading it around until otm see that their not getting any food on there plates
Devilstab
Danu
Lvl 105

That's the thing, if they improve or return us to original state we don't need to use all these plat products...

I've spent easily over a mil just on lux regen, but at high levels they're useless so add on another mil+ or more for heroic energy lix, pots etc
I'd never needed or used as much plat products in sv or ow as I have this update
Elite

The greed is killing this game. I've noticed a huge dip in activity on this game and I've seen a lot of druid mains start rogues or other classes and give up on their druid. Soon, the only druids online will be from those that can dual device.
Lvl 191 Mage, to lazy to level past that.
Lvl 150 Druid
Rhiannon

only 2 months ago i had 800 heroic elixirs of energisation, i bought 200 more in the time passed since then and i only have 80 left now. this with an average playing time of 2 hrs a day. since i have been rather inactive especially the last few weeks.
Speaking of embarrassing, as much as I'd like to believe you and even though I strongly agree that there are big problems I'd like to point out that you are definitely lying or at least way over-exaggerating. You say you've had a total of 1k energy lix months ago and on average you play 2 hours a day. If you were to use energy lix the whole 2 hours of gameplay per day you would only have used roughly 480 energy lix in that 60 day stretch (2 hours/15 mins= 8 lix per day, 8lix*60 days=480 elixirs totals. In order to have used 920 elixirs in a period of 60 days you'd need to be constantly on lix for roughly double double the amount you say you play for, keep in mind that you would have to be on an energy lix the entire time you are online for that to even work.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]