Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

For those who don't know, Elvra doesn't even play a druid. Amazing that anyone takes anything he says seriously. He just put druid in his sig so that people don't give him **** for Trolling the druid forums. I am confident that the OTM team has figured out the patern of his trolling, they aren't dumbies. No one is dumb enough to take this guy seriously.
omg you figured me out. I don't have any cookies but you can chew on this dog biscuit if you like. OTM knows exactly who I am, as do the majority of people on this forum who know how to use the leader board. And for the record, I would get crap with, or without, a druid SIG... my bold reality is hard for most to swallow. A shifting perspective is about all I am guilty of. Nothing more, nothing less.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Favorite Offhand - (Essence Blade)
Favorite Ring - (Royal Root)
Favorite Fashion - (Black Sparkle)

No major changes... OK fine...

But the changes we have received have been well below minor...

Vines energy reduction was the last attempt at helping us and it was small.
Energy Harvest is a joke.
Adding 2% to Energy Elixir helped a bit, but I still can barely keep up with a Heroic Energy Rejuv Elixir.

We need more help...
If not major, please consider several minor changes...

This all makes me believe again, that OTM does not play a druid, and they consider druids a direct competitor to plat purchasing.

Elvra, stfu

Elvra if you have been playing for longer for the duration of the updates you would know how long it takes for updates to come, unfortunately you only came during the mid Halloween event.

It's great that admin are makin changes, the problem is that those changes are far too long, it could be another year before the next bloody update especially with this graphic change coming soon (for god knows how soon). Judging by the history it could be ages before the next major update (for a major change *cough*druids*cough*) so the majority of us don't want to wait that long

It's great that your set for the next 2 years worth of pots and energy lix but we don't, we want change now. Your comments are not needed here unless you have had first hand experience on updates.

The next big question is whats being done NOW?

FYI I been playing since Christmas 2011 so i have had experience on updates and it wasnt a good one, was 2-3 weeks before the actual lux shop was released after the live update
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Elvra if you have been playing for longer for the duration of the updates you would know how long it takes for updates to come, unfortunately you only came during the mid Halloween event.

It's great that admin are makin changes, the problem is that those changes are far too long, it could be another year before the next bloody update especially with this graphic change coming soon (for god knows how soon). Judging by the history it could be ages before the next major update (for a major change *cough*druids*cough*) so the majority of us don't want to wait that long

It's great that your set for the next 2 years worth of pots and energy lix but we don't, we want change now. Your comments are not needed here unless you have had first hand experience on updates.

The next big question is whats being done NOW?

FYI I been playing since Christmas 2011 so i have had experience on updates and it wasnt a good one, was 2-3 weeks before the actual lux shop was released after the live update
Just because I was not playing from day one, does not mean I don't have the ability to wrap my head around the update history of this game. Not to mention the versioning as well as dates are all listed in the app store Zill.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Elvra, I have all due respect for you... but realize that this post is intended for the many druids who do NOT have $1,000's to spend on this game, nor thousands of resto pots, idol, and heroic energy elixirs. Instead of posting along the lines of "Druids have no energy issues, please disregard all complaints OTM" (which of course you would think considering how much you spend on this game), please remind yourself that many druids can only spend maybe $100 maximum on this game, and others less. I personally have spent $0, and am near the bottom of hell on energy issues. You are like a multi-millionaire Big Businessman argueing in a discussion about how expensive basic healthcare is in poverty-riddled regions...

Try placing ALL your restos, energy elixirs, combos, etc in your bank and try bossing/soloing for a week or two as the only druid present. Then come back and voice your opinion..
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Stop feeding the troll, majority of the post he's made are about how most druids have no idea or are wrong...

It is not possible to be an end game druid without energy elixers, sigils & a mil+ lux, but then maybe that's the purpose.
I still don't think we should be put into combat, unless we are directly attacking the target. Taking us out of combat mode while playing support roll would at least be a decent step in improving playability. Meditate at least doesn't cost anything but points for people that don't have a mil to spend on lux and plat...
Elite

Elvra, Im not twisting his words. OTM doesnt see that the time for 'Essential' is now! I also dont have 1000s to sped like you do. I realize sure, we can have needs for some energy regens, a couple lixes every now and then, an maybe a restore, per day. But the current state of druids? Nada. I have been playing since halloween 2011, and god is right, Updates take long.

Now about dps druids. I argue that we should be able to be dps, for a simple reason, Time. I know im not te only one who likes to wait for when others want to lvl, I know im not the only one who likes to do thing on their own sometimes. I think dps should be just a little more costly then support, but druids are practically unplayable because of energy problems.

All in all, OTM, its the right time for the essential changes. If you talk about class balance, why is there none?

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

this thread should be locked. the subject wanted a response from OTM, and one was given. there is no point in continuing the discussion further as it is the same story over and over again. you cry, I wipe your tears and tell you how it really is. I'm running out of tissues over here guys.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Allow us to heal out of combat again. Energy issues were bad enough even before that change was made. That is a good small change to start with. Not too major, and doesn't take any reworking of energy costs. I agree with everyone (except elvra...poor guy is all alone in his opinions) that costs should be lowered, but if you arent willing to do that, then at least let us go back to the less severe energy issues we had before the combat change was made.
DoctorOzz
Arawn