Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plea for OTM response on Druid energy issues

Admin,
Thank you sincerely for posting.
Please note, that for many of us, raising combat skills into the high 20s, 30s and beyond, results in energy depletion to the point we run out and have to stand around for minutes at a time. I look forward to new items for druids to help with energy (of course this may be at the expense of boosting focus or other stats) but I hope you will still consider lowering the cost, or adjusting the formula that controls the rate of energy cost as spell level increases.

*On a non-related note Elvra, please stop invading threads with uncivil and antisocial language and treatment. This is a community after all.

There are a wide varieties of items and more coming all the time into the game and skills are very configurable which can be used to customise the power of your character and energy usage, and items are most likely going to be the way the game develops rather than arbitrary changes to the balance.
I get that I can split my skill points into all of my skills and never run out of energy, but what is the point of getting rings, charms, and bracelets from bosses and to level up if I can't use my best skills effectively?

Even with lux regens, if I max 2 to 3 healing skills and use them repeatedly, I can't get through even the easiest boss fight without an energy potion or elixir.

I can understand our dps skills using a lot of energy and changing that affecting other players, but simply lowering the energy requirements of our healing and ward skills, etc., wouldn't overpower druids and would help everyone.

Or fix energy harvest. Let it give us full energy at a cost of some health or something. Or let us convert health to energy.

There are a lot of little things that can be done without big meddling that can make the game fairer for druids.
you get an answer and yet you continue to complain. my "uncivil and antisocial" comment was meant for the category of people specific to the one you fall into. the second half of your statement directed toward me contradicts the first half.

I would also like to point out that admin specifically said the message from the community was we did not want drastic changes. , you know, like the sigil incident of 2013 that almodt brought the world to an end. admin also said items will be the wave the CH future. so as you continue to ignore, even though you quoted, the exact words of admin, let me spell it out to you in crayola and magic smelly markers. changing energy consumption now will dilute the value of any energy regen items of now and the future, dilute the value of platinum resos now and in the future, as well as dilute the signifance of being able to craft both potions and regen items when the time comes.

now as hard as it is for some of you to be able to see past your own nose, admin attempted to communicate this without bluntly telling you "stfu we know what were doing". lucky for you all I'm here to do what admin isnt allowed. so as uncivil and antisocial as I can be, stfu they know what they're doing. smooches. ;)
Root Druid LvL 99+

Favorite Offhand - (Essence Blade)
Favorite Ring - (Royal Root)
Favorite Fashion - (Black Sparkle)

Elvra your gonnna be that one person that admin listens toi over the community can you please stop the trolling
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

However one very clear message we got from players was they want a stable game without us meddling around and changing things on them.
Addressing energy consumption has been clearly expressed by the majority of druids, as something they would like you meddling in to effectively improved.

I shouldn't need every piece of regen and still be running an heroic energy elixer, why are we bossing for druid drops if we cant use because we need all lux regen.
Elite

I find it comical that you claim to listen to the player base now after you have completely broken druids energy. Its almost childish really. You can't help because we told you not to? Seriously? Thats your argument?

Trash

Has anyone else realized that admin said "When Absolutely Essential" to druid energy problems? This shows that otm rarely, if at all, plays the druid. I find that its essential right now to fix these problems, because if they dont, More players will quit.

I rest my case.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

I find it comical that you claim to listen to the player base now after you have completely broken druids energy. Its almost childish really. You can't help because we told you not to? Seriously? Thats your argument?

Trash
I find it comical that you insinuate OTM does not listen to the player base when admin said directly, "we are very aware of the threads and have read them". You assume listening is automatically giving people what they are crying about, when the fact of the matter is, listening usually has more to do with giving people what they need, instead of what they want. You all "want a quick fix"... and to a point they gave us something quick post v4. But that wasn't the quick you wanted, you wanted the other quick "or else we're going to quit". And you call OTM childish?
Root Druid LvL 99+

Has anyone else realized that admin said "When Absolutely Essential" to druid energy problems? This shows that otm rarely, if at all, plays the druid. I find that its essential right now to fix these problems, because if they dont, More players will quit.

I rest my case.
you are twisting admin words. absolutely essential relates to MAJOR CHANGES of all balancing sort, not just what you all are crying about. the response directly relating to your crying comes later in the post.
Root Druid LvL 99+

For those who don't know, Elvra doesn't even play a druid. Amazing that anyone takes anything he says seriously. He just put druid in his sig so that people don't give him unfathomable for Trolling the druid forums. I am confident that the OTM team has figured out the patern of his trolling, they aren't dumbies. No one is dumb enough to take this guy seriously.