Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dps

A Mage is a a wizard that of which is a spell caster considering that a lure is a spell it is not jumping out from its role yet just choosing different roles. As for druids, they are natures healers.. Look it up, not natures killers, and i said dont bring warrior in because they are a very over powered class. Common sense moron
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Here is what a Druid is. Clearly you don't fit the requirements. If you want to be dps then druids will need a name change :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (153.45 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

As I have said before if I can out dps ppl 10 lvls above me on bosses 5 lvls above me damn straight I'm gonna stay dps its only logical
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Well just from that fact doesn't mean it should be easy
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

Your evading the questions and the truth. Warriors and mages can have several roles? Druids cant? Why do you think we have such big dmg in vines and storm? Stop trolling druid forums. Go give rangers a hard time.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

I already said warrior is op! Can you stfu about them? And a mage is not switching roles with lures, Technically thats still casting spells and thats what a mage does, Call it a skill change up.. Common sense. A druid was made to heal and never harm. Now see how your forcing it from its role? If a druid is going to be dps they should have a different name because thats not what a druid is, nor what they do. Warrior is an over powered class, It has too much of an advantage, So yeah dont know how many times u need told that before you stfu about warriors.
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

Lures are support. Fire and ice dmg spells are dps. Two roles. Basically the same with druids. We're spell casters too. Ill post a pic in a bit, but the CH description says that the main focus of a druid is heals. It also mentions that we have dps spells, suggesting that we can be dps if we wish. Stop trolling and go bother rogues.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Its still a spell!!! a mage is another word for a wizard which is a spellcaster. If a lure isnt a spell you tell me what it is? It is just a different set up of skills. A druid was made to heal and use nature to heal and never harm another being. If you say druid needs dps then make a petition for another whole class
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

Pretty much every druid dps spell says wrre using the NATURE ability still NATURE magic just like a lure is still a SPELL
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Why do we have dps spellls of were not auppose to dps
Like dude ita mind blowing how iggnorant you arre to thus game
Do we even play the same games?!?!
Your basically telling druids otm put in dps skills on mistake and that wr should nrver use them and rely on other people to level up
Can you stpp ttolling the druid forums with such idiot talk
Its not our problem that you suck ay your class
And your damn sure no bettter at druid
You no nothing of tgis class stick to whaf yout really bad at mages
And stop yrtinh to teach druud which u are clealry complete garbage at
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+