Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dps

Sir I may be able to solo more mobs but you can definetley out kill me on number of mobs killed in the time it takes a druid to do 1 3 star a mage can kill 3-4 1.and 2 star
And fyi I am playinh a mage and he's about to pass your level still 10x easier than my druid
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Considering your a lixed idiot when it comes to mage? plus i have not been able to level for a few weeks because of school, So SirSucksCockAlot, You can stfu :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The issue is, Your a dumbass druid not realizing that when you push your class from its natural role it should be hard. Just cause you got cash to buy lixes to level your noob mage doesnt mean your good at it.. Plus i bet you money id out dps you
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Lol ok kid no time for your petty games have a nice dayy
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Call them petty but i know more about the game than you ! :)
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

So then why can mages and warrior have several roles and no one gets mad? How come a rouge can tank sometimes and no one even blinks? Your argument is invalid. At least mages can regen energy with decent spells. What good is a druid without energy, no matter what the role. It doesn't matter if im support or dps or hybrid. I loose energy. I think its just wrong when everyone is fine with every other class doing other roles, but if a druid does it, everyone's up in arms.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Mages are either for support or damage. Theyre called a magician so a mortal human such as a rogue be able to cast lures and weaken your resstance to fire so bad to where you melt in 2 dregree weather? And a rogue cant tank as effectively as a warrior could,, Its hard on bosses their level, keeping the adds off is hard, If your going out of role it should be hard! As for warriors, They are very op , Dont bring them up in this, Too op to consider in this. So if you wanna pull out of your role it needs to be hard. You must be a dunce for not seeing that all over the forums and in the replies even on this very post. Now quit complaining for them to make an mmo easy for you, How would you like it if they formed this game to be played by five year olds? I dont think this is the game for you man. Not going to make it easy and boring for a jackal who doesnt know the game well appearantly .... Last time ill tell you..
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

Play a dps druid. Huge energy costs, but a mage gets two roles? Druids are spell casters too. And why not bring in warriors? They get two roles. How come it has to be hard for druid to have another role and not warrior or mage?

70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Your contradicting Yourself.What came first for mages, lures or dps spells? Dps Spells. So isnt that its natural role?

70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue

Lols u know more about ch than mee :lol: okkk noooblet ok
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Mages are either for support or damage. Theyre called a magician so a mortal human such as a rogue be able to cast lures and weaken your resstance to fire so bad to where you melt in 2 dregree weather? And a rogue cant tank as effectively as a warrior could,, Its hard on bosses their level, keeping the adds off is hard, If your going out of role it should be hard! As for warriors, They are very op , Dont bring them up in this, Too op to consider in this. So if you wanna pull out of your role it needs to be hard. You must be a dunce for not seeing that all over the forums and in the replies even on this very post. Now quit complaining for them to make an mmo easy for you, How would you like it if they formed this game to be played by five year olds? I dont think this is the game for you man. Not going to make it easy and boring for a jackal who doesnt know the game well appearantly .... Last time ill tell you..
Rally?

It seems each class has 3 roles it.can play and can be built to feel pretty natural in that role. Out of the classes druids struggle even when in full support mode.

And FYI, when I created my account class descriptions in the character creation screen highlighted that druids as masters of healing and dealing damage over time.

Please take your antiquated ideas and insults away from the druid forum as you seem to have no understanding of the class or the challenges of playing the class in any capacity.

Druid dps could use a boost still i agree. Perhaps adding another dot skill.
180 druid- DingoSirius
158 druid-
159 mage- AmagingDingo
144 warrior-
141 ranger-
134 rogue-
113 rogue(retired)