Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dps

#11
Ehh I've gotton kill on everyboss I'm game other than mordis.... just saying
I get what the op is saying its hard to solo as a druid because our dps comes from dot skills which means its gonna take a few ticks to do the goood dmg to kill mobs fast
And btw wind blows touch gets interrupted every time barl is good I guess but u have to drop a dps skill to make it worth while plus the energy problems
Druid is bt far no where near op get off the druid forums because u have no idea the struggle it is having a druid main druids take the most skill of any class to play
Any mage mt lvl can solo easilyyy I tried soloing its not effective I kill like 20-30 mobs per lix tht is horriblee
Maybe it will explain why there are few druids 190 and how most stop around 180
Atleast mages can play the game without constantly being on energy lix
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Re: Dps

#12
iBenYourBro wrote:Ehh I've gotton kill on everyboss I'm game other than mordis.... just saying
I get what the op is saying its hard to solo as a druid because our dps comes from dot skills which means its gonna take a few ticks to do the goood dmg to kill mobs fast
And btw wind blows touch gets interrupted every time barl is good I guess but u have to drop a dps skill to make it worth while plus the energy problems
Druid is bt far no where near op get off the druid forums because u have no idea the struggle it is having a druid main druids take the most skill of any class to play
Any mage mt lvl can solo easilyyy I tried soloing its not effective I kill like 20-30 mobs per lix tht is horriblee
Maybe it will explain why there are few druids 190 and how most stop around 180
Atleast mages can play the game without constantly being on energy lix


Bs if we cant, you must be some noob who has never played a mage! you really piss me off based on the fact you dont know what the hell your talking about, As a druid, cast roots, run and touch. Yet you say your some high level? Yeah your still a noob if you are. Mage can only cast e shield prob every 2 minutes if its not interrupted. We dont ave any source of roots, maybe we have freeze but its only 6 minutes and mages have much many more skills to put points in, And if wind doesnt work now, Why not use roots? and Mage is a full skill class we dont have any good DoT skills, So if they evade our bolt or shards we are messed. and since you say shield is so good? Maxed at 30 it probably would take 2500 dmg top . dont forget tissue armor we always will have with no fix that bark can replace. Then hows that calm? if your gonna group level you wont ever pull aggro with that. Then whats that embrace? oh yeah its that really high health regen. So tell me again how bad you have it? Go look in mages forum how many posts we have complaing about energy, Evades, Tissue armor. Do yourself a favor and get a mage past 120 and we will see if you have a good time soloing, At e shield maxed we can barely beat a 3* mob soloing.
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Re: Dps

#13
Yourtoxin wrote:
iBenYourBro wrote:Ehh I've gotton kill on everyboss I'm game other than mordis.... just saying
I get what the op is saying its hard to solo as a druid because our dps comes from dot skills which means its gonna take a few ticks to do the goood dmg to kill mobs fast
And btw wind blows touch gets interrupted every time barl is good I guess but u have to drop a dps skill to make it worth while plus the energy problems
Druid is bt far no where near op get off the druid forums because u have no idea the struggle it is having a druid main druids take the most skill of any class to play
Any mage mt lvl can solo easilyyy I tried soloing its not effective I kill like 20-30 mobs per lix tht is horriblee
Maybe it will explain why there are few druids 190 and how most stop around 180
Atleast mages can play the game without constantly being on energy lix


Bs if we cant, you must be some noob who has never played a mage! you really piss me off based on the fact you dont know what the hell your talking about, As a druid, cast roots, run and touch. Yet you say your some high level? Yeah your still a noob if you are. Mage can only cast e shield prob every 2 minutes if its not interrupted. We dont ave any source of roots, maybe we have freeze but its only 6 minutes and mages have much many more skills to put points in, And if wind doesnt work now, Why not use roots? and Mage is a full skill class we dont have any good DoT skills, So if they evade our bolt or shards we are ******. and since you say shield is so good? Maxed at 30 it probably would take 2500 dmg top . dont forget tissue armor we always will have with no fix that bark can replace. Then hows that calm? if your gonna group level you wont ever pull aggro with that. Then whats that embrace? oh yeah its that really high health regen. So tell me again how bad you have it? Go look in mages forum how many posts we have complaing about energy, Evades, Tissue armor. Do yourself a favor and get a mage past 120 and we will see if you have a good time soloing, At e shield maxed we can barely beat a 3* mob soloing.


As someone with both a Druid and a mage over 180 I can say that mages are harder to solo 3 star mobs+

Any mage who cannot solo one star and two star mobs is either poorly built or is unlucky with evades. Evades are something which impact druids also.

When it comes to return of investment of an elixer I don't know why but for some reason I get much more per elixer on my mage than I did on my druid at the same level.

Incinerate is pretty good.

Freeze is pretty good for solo mages.

Touch constantly gets interrupted, howling wind is useless since mobs got put on steroids, roots can be evaded and has a long cooldown time. It seems to me that in highlighting all the skills druids have that you haven't taken into account the utility of these skills for different builds. If the issue is druids vs mages soloing a full support druid couldn't solo a wisp efficiently.

Take from that what you will.
Image


180 druid- DingoSirius
158 druid-
159 mage- AmagingDingo
144 warrior-
141 ranger-
134 rogue-
113 rogue(retired)

Re: Dps

#14
Dingo wrote:
Yourtoxin wrote:
iBenYourBro wrote:Ehh I've gotton kill on everyboss I'm game other than mordis.... just saying
I get what the op is saying its hard to solo as a druid because our dps comes from dot skills which means its gonna take a few ticks to do the goood dmg to kill mobs fast
And btw wind blows touch gets interrupted every time barl is good I guess but u have to drop a dps skill to make it worth while plus the energy problems
Druid is bt far no where near op get off the druid forums because u have no idea the struggle it is having a druid main druids take the most skill of any class to play
Any mage mt lvl can solo easilyyy I tried soloing its not effective I kill like 20-30 mobs per lix tht is horriblee
Maybe it will explain why there are few druids 190 and how most stop around 180
Atleast mages can play the game without constantly being on energy lix


Bs if we cant, you must be some noob who has never played a mage! you really piss me off based on the fact you dont know what the hell your talking about, As a druid, cast roots, run and touch. Yet you say your some high level? Yeah your still a noob if you are. Mage can only cast e shield prob every 2 minutes if its not interrupted. We dont ave any source of roots, maybe we have freeze but its only 6 minutes and mages have much many more skills to put points in, And if wind doesnt work now, Why not use roots? and Mage is a full skill class we dont have any good DoT skills, So if they evade our bolt or shards we are ******. and since you say shield is so good? Maxed at 30 it probably would take 2500 dmg top . dont forget tissue armor we always will have with no fix that bark can replace. Then hows that calm? if your gonna group level you wont ever pull aggro with that. Then whats that embrace? oh yeah its that really high health regen. So tell me again how bad you have it? Go look in mages forum how many posts we have complaing about energy, Evades, Tissue armor. Do yourself a favor and get a mage past 120 and we will see if you have a good time soloing, At e shield maxed we can barely beat a 3* mob soloing.


As someone with both a Druid and a mage over 180 I can say that mages are harder to solo 3 star mobs+

Any mage who cannot solo one star and two star mobs is either poorly built or is unlucky with evades. Evades are something which impact druids also.

When it comes to return of investment of an elixer I don't know why but for some reason I get much more per elixer on my mage than I did on my druid at the same level.

Incinerate is pretty good.

Freeze is pretty good for solo mages.

Touch constantly gets interrupted, howling wind is useless since mobs got put on steroids, roots can be evaded and has a long cooldown time. It seems to me that in highlighting all the skills druids have that you haven't taken into account the utility of these skills for different builds. If the issue is druids vs mages soloing a full support druid couldn't solo a wisp efficiently.

Take from that what you will.


Not necissarily bad builded.. Check out my mage guide and you will sse, Also mobs hit faster now so cloak is more effective than incinerate considering incinerate only hits 1 time per 5 seconds
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Re: Dps

#15
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=39253
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Re: Dps

#16
iBenYourBro wrote:Ehh I've gotton kill on everyboss I'm game other than mordis.... just saying
I get what the op is saying its hard to solo as a druid because our dps comes from dot skills which means its gonna take a few ticks to do the goood dmg to kill mobs fast
And btw wind blows touch gets interrupted every time barl is good I guess but u have to drop a dps skill to make it worth while plus the energy problems
Druid is bt far no where near op get off the druid forums because u have no idea the struggle it is having a druid main druids take the most skill of any class to play
Any mage mt lvl can solo easilyyy I tried soloing its not effective I kill like 20-30 mobs per lix tht is horriblee
Maybe it will explain why there are few druids 190 and how most stop around 180
Atleast mages can play the game without constantly being on energy lix

I completely agree with you i guess it's just the energy problems and how druids Best damage comes from DoT mages have a lot more instant damage
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Re: Dps

#17
Mages are a lot easier to use considering that my druid uses royal lightning strike, storm touch, strangling vines, and grand strangling vines yet mages use fabled rings and kill a lot faster
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Re: Dps

#18
No they are not... Have you got a mage past 80?? Exactly.. Maybe druid levels slower but thats not what makes its difficulty.. They can survive and a mage can barely.
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Re: Dps

#19
Druids can't survive when we have no energy arlrast mages have way to get energy without pots sigils n elixers
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Re: Dps

#20
iBenYourBro wrote:Druids can't survive when we have no energy arlrast mages have way to get energy without pots sigils n elixers


What i was speaking about was the chances of being able to solo a 1-3 star mob.. not like were asking you to solo a 6*

You really should try the mage class and get it 100+ and tell me its as great as you think still as in difficulty... People think mages are so easy but theyre not! Some days i miss being a rogue and being able to solo on a combo but those days are long gone
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests