Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druids and Dragonstaffs

I am LOVING the combination of a Druid and a Dragonstaff. With the 60 energy regen, the great auto attack, the HUGE evasion boosts, and the awesome proc skill (4 hits of up to 1k dmg), all I need to do is auto, vine, and heal and I can solo almost any ranged boss (almost killed fal when the server shut down).

If you are wondering whether to buy it or not, I highly recomend it. Although it looks like crap, it's value comes from within.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Druids and Dragonstaffs

I bought the Wizard's Celestial Dragonstaff as well. Currently I am using as my main weapon and its working great.

PS. I think it looks really cool.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

I'm a warrior and I love it, I use the 1mil one. I also just made a druid (boss class btw) and bought a 500k one for it :)
druids are highly nerfed, they only suit people as alts, mostly on 2nd devices. any lvl 150+ decent druid knows what im talking about.
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

i just bought the 500k one for my druid and gave camo broom to rogue, although i miss having camo it is awesome dmg and evasions dont make getting past mobs too much of a hassle. i recomend it too
:D
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
MissDartignan (182+) ranger
Freyaa (176+) rogue

evasions seem like they don't work well. if you could solo a ranged boss with the staff then I'm thinking you could also solo it with adamant totem and the 35 tick regen offhand or a shield as well.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

You need to be careful with brooms and staffs. I too got addicted to the rejuv, which we desperately need.
But not having the focus buff from your main and off-hand weapon nerf most of your spells.
Step off during boss fights, drink an e-rejuv lix, and you will be surprised how much better you perfrom.

For normal soloing I use staff. But when I boss I equip my offhand book and aggy book for maximum heals as it adds 1k-1.5k energy. I let my energy top out before fight and as my energy dips back down to 3000 range during fight I equip my staff to sustain my energy. By doing this I am able to use up 1000+ of extra energy than if I just used staff the whole fight and I gain a little extra heal at beggining of fight as well. This seems to be the best method for me at the moment.
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!