Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Wayvern solo help

Idk , but the key skill to kill wyverns is howling wind IMO
Wyverns still cast spells however on another note I knew a druid who could solo Ymir guards efficiently with howling wind maxed. To the op wyverns are hard to solo... lol so like Eliminater said use howling wind and max your warding. (train at the red level eyes with an ability elixir it gets up decently fast) Your skills are great but I would max abundance since you need high health and energy because you said you can't have both with your stats... Maybe try few points in dex, other than that I'm clueless. Good Luck!
iOS
Sneakyranger 133 Ranger, (retired) Sulis
SneakyPerry 133 Rogue, (retired) Morrigan
Android
Varus 158+ Ranger, Balor

Elvra, this post should be able to help you understand more abt howling wind vs wyvs. Note however, my time with wyvs was the old version before they could shoot fireballs but it still works except u need to factor in fireball damage now.

In short the build requires both HW and Def to be at a high rate to receive the highest potential for auto rate dodging.

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... t=+howling
MorphMarfa has retired from Celtic Heroes and most probably wont be resurfacing. He had a enjoyable time during his druid adventures in Taranis.

Lv 182+ Druid : Taranis

HW , best skill for solo druid
even as a group druid, i was grouped with druid with high hw and rings and didnt get hit (actually now im thinking to max that instead of shield of bark :S)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex