Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guide for a dps druid!

Hi, I would like someone to give me a link to a good dps druid (low funding) guide....

Thanks
Answer these questions and I could help you a bit:
-What level are you?
-Do you buy plat?
-Do you have multiple devices?
-What DPS rings do you have?
-Is your clan very supportive of you?
-Do you have lots of extra time on your hands?
-Do you have ingame friends who can help you when you need it?
-What server are you on?
-Is your druid your only character?
-Do you have lots of gold?
-Does your clan gear you?
-Do you have sigils?
-Are you accustomed to long tedious boring repetitive things?
-Did you read my stickied guide?
-Have you consulted with other high level druids on your server?

Please respond by answering all of these as fully as you can, and I can give you some advice ;)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Roots at few levels above mob, vines maxed, cast at start of each kill or ASAP after u start kill for max dmg. I'm not a fan of bees personally I think there a waste of energy. So wack a few points in natures touch, at my level I stick with a 1k heal and pop the rest in lightning and storm touch. Because roots doesn't quite cool down in time, if the mob isn't dead, wait for it to run to u and then use storm touch to either finish it or delay its damage so u can re-root it.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

^^^ terrible

Max vines. Max lightning. Max storm.

Use bark to between 300 and 500 armour depending on your level (assuming ur well over 120)

Use natures touch with some points leftover... If u find ur gear and that arent up for it afew points in wind helps ur heal to not be interrupted when soloing

Btw ull also need every peice of awesome lux u can get, ull want vines and lightning and storm rings to hyper max them. And ull want lots of plat and sigils

On a side note: i almost prefer to solo now because all i seem to find are warriors and mages to level with... And i get every single kill by miles. Like they get zero kills over the lix and i am tanking and healing aswell as getting every kill (158 druid with op gear)
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

^^^ terrible

Max vines. Max lightning. Max storm.

Use bark to between 300 and 500 armour depending on your level (assuming ur well over 120)

Use natures touch with some points leftover... If u find ur gear and that arent up for it afew points in wind helps ur heal to not be interrupted when soloing

Btw ull also need every peice of awesome lux u can get, ull want vines and lightning and storm rings to hyper max them. And ull want lots of plat and sigils

On a side note: i almost prefer to solo now because all i seem to find are warriors and mages to level with... And i get every single kill by miles. Like they get zero kills over the lix and i am tanking and healing aswell as getting every kill (158 druid with op gear)
Oops u said low funding. The only build i can suggest is sell all your druid stuff and buy ranger stuff. Thanks
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

I'm still looking for a cost effective druid build myself unfortunatley.
What server are you on savage, your only a few levels above me and i think a strong dps druid would work well with our groups.
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch