Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Im starting a druid and need a guide

Hey where can i find all the skills for the druid im starting.
im mostly looking for natures embrace.
thanks for your help.
Storm touch is red book quest in castle. Group heal is blue book quest in tavern. Wards and spring of life ow bosses. All the new spells are in new areas as far as i know. Embrace touch and the others are learned through starter quest line and trainer at castle if i remember correctly. Sorry if any of this info is out of date as i got all this pre updates spells like a year ago now. Even with the glaring issues the class has as support atm with energy still by far my fav and my main. I have a toon each class around 140+ and imo druid is most rewarding and versatile class by far imo. Good luck with druid and have fun :) anymore questions regarding anything you need to know feel free to shoot me a pm on here or stop by Rosmerta and look for stretchin 162 druid clan revenge. Hope this helps.
Druid-185+ Server-Rosmerta Clan-Forever "Believe none of what you hear,and half of what you see."

Re: Im starting a druid and need a guide

Hey where can i find all the skills for the druid im starting.
im mostly looking for natures embrace.
thanks for your help.
Storm touch is red book quest in castle. Group heal is blue book quest in tavern. Wards and spring of life ow bosses. All the new spells are in new areas as far as i know. Embrace touch and the others are learned through starter quest line and trainer at castle if i remember correctly. Sorry if any of this info is out of date as i got all this pre updates spells like a year ago now. Even with the glaring issues the class has as support atm with energy still by far my fav and my main. I have a toon each class around 140+ and imo druid is most rewarding and versatile class by far imo. Good luck with druid and have fun :) anymore questions regarding anything you need to know feel free to shoot me a pm on here or stop by Rosmerta and look for stretchin 162 druid clan revenge. Hope this helps.

Thank you thank you thank you. This was the exact info I was looking for.