Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Defense Drop Off?

#11
Skerwald wrote:TLDR?


bob the mage wrote:As for whether or not attack/defence plateaus, in short yes, in long answer, no.

--Bob
:POP:


Bob is saying that the actual defence/attack stats don’t ever drop in effectiveness, having 20k defence is 20k times more effective (in theory, not against bosses) than having 1 defence.

However, because mobs and bosses have limited attack and defence, there is a point where you will have more attack or defence than anything else in the game, so more would no longer benefit you. That is roughly around 15k, but 10k is usually good enough.

Hope this helps :P
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Retribution - Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Re: Defense Drop Off?

#12
Eragon123 wrote:
Skerwald wrote:TLDR?


bob the mage wrote:As for whether or not attack/defence plateaus, in short yes, in long answer, no.

--Bob
:POP:


Bob is saying that the actual defence/attack stats don’t ever drop in effectiveness, having 20k defence is 20k times more effective (in theory, not against bosses) than having 1 defence.

However, because mobs and bosses have limited attack and defence, there is a point where you will have more attack or defence than anything else in the game, so more would no longer benefit you. That is roughly around 15k, but 10k is usually good enough.

Hope this helps :P

:lol:
I even tried to keep that post super short and people still asking for a TLDR :lol:
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Defense Drop Off?

#13
bob the mage wrote::lol:
I even tried to keep that post super short and people still asking for a TLDR :lol:


Probably coulda used a bit more spacing, but otherwise I thought it was fine....I’ve written many longer ones :P
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Retribution - Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Re: Defense Drop Off?

#14
Eragon123 wrote:
bob the mage wrote::lol:
I even tried to keep that post super short and people still asking for a TLDR :lol:


Probably coulda used a bit more spacing, but otherwise I thought it was fine....I’ve written many longer ones :P

Ya same :lol:
Wrote Muldar a 3k word pm once ._. I think that’s my record outside my fire mage guide though
Oh well, rip, guess I gotta go back to adding a TLDR to my posts :lol: ;)
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Defense Drop Off?

#15
bob the mage wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
bob the mage wrote::lol:
I even tried to keep that post super short and people still asking for a TLDR :lol:


Probably coulda used a bit more spacing, but otherwise I thought it was fine....I’ve written many longer ones :P

Ya same :lol:
Wrote Muldar a 3k word pm once ._. I think that’s my record outside my fire mage guide though
Oh well, rip, guess I gotta go back to adding a TLDR to my posts :lol: ;)

Skers primary language is Deutsch. She always asks for a shortening of our essays in clan chat.
Epona:
Yeeticus- Work in progress ranger

Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Re: Defense Drop Off?

#16
Wardon-CH wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
Probably coulda used a bit more spacing, but otherwise I thought it was fine....I’ve written many longer ones :P

Ya same :lol:
Wrote Muldar a 3k word pm once ._. I think that’s my record outside my fire mage guide though
Oh well, rip, guess I gotta go back to adding a TLDR to my posts :lol: ;)

Skers primary language is Deutsch. She always asks for a shortening of our essays in clan chat.

Ah, I got a reputation for writing a lot so wasn’t sure if it was just me :lol:

Amazing how off topic this thread got though. Instead of a defense drop off it became a topicality drop off.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests