Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mount shop

So I just saw this post asking about a mount shop and I had an idea that I think could be cool. What if it was a random mount shop, all the mounts from shops before but when you pick a mount all you know is the speed of it and it could be any mount of that speed from wings to staff etc like a gamble. Gold sink and it's like a cool version of chests. Clearly people in this game love to gamble.

Re: Mount shop

Sounds cool. Wouldn't mind seeing this feature, even if it is a temporary thing for an event every year. May take rarity away from mounts, though, particularly the 100%. And that would kinda stink. Lol.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

So I just saw this post asking about a mount shop and I had an idea that I think could be cool. What if it was a random mount shop, all the mounts from shops before but when you pick a mount all you know is the speed of it and it could be any mount of that speed from wings to staff etc like a gamble. Gold sink and it's like a cool version of chests. Clearly people in this game love to gamble.
This is the exact idea I put in f&s sunday.
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

xD yeah my topic wasn't big by then I suppose but cool that we had the same idea :lol:

xD yeah my topic wasn't big by then I suppose but cool that we had the same idea :lol:
I like the way you think, sir. Great job :D
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger