Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pureness

You are all basically tryin to devalue end game raids and their gear by making items attainable by afk farming smh

Sure let a helm drop from a 4 star vine .... :?
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

The only idea I came across that I can agree with is reducing the amount of confluxes needed for the armour. Adding pures to old armour bosses is ridiculous and too easy. There's no challenge when things are handed to players on silver platters. There's quest lines for people who don't like clans (edl is fairly easy without a clan these days ) ..unless you're on epona there's no reason people need the best armour in the game to play solo - DG you can't even really solo and it's not leveling armour. Celtic Heroes is a clan based game and if that annoys people then find a different game that caters to the game play you're looking for vs tryin to get VR to change CH to make it a cake walk.
yes exactly, there is no challenge when things are handed on a silver platter, gele hands out pures left and right. Should be nerfed to make it more of a challenge. Seriously though lol, pures are extremely easy to get. Want to know what’s hard to get? Spyrestone bracers and void moon helms. Clans being able to hand out 30+ sets and countless pieces shows me that pures are too easy to get so idk why people want it to be made even easier, it’s not a challenge when it’s handed to you on a silver platter.

Dg needs to be overhauled so instead of it being handed to dom clans on silver platter and other clans get jack hamster pellets (lol filters), both clans can gain it through a fun challenge like CG offhands. I agree pures shouldn’t drop from floor bosses or EDL, that is ridiculous because DG is 220 armor and it’s simply too easy... but it also shouldn’t be intertwined with raids either.

Sorry for the sarcastic part, was trying to sound funny and cool like apples
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

That’d be too op, only charms and rings would drop from a 4 star, helms u have to kill a 5s vine.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

The only idea I came across that I can agree with is reducing the amount of confluxes needed for the armour. Adding pures to old armour bosses is ridiculous and too easy. There's no challenge when things are handed to players on silver platters. There's quest lines for people who don't like clans (edl is fairly easy without a clan these days ) ..unless you're on epona there's no reason people need the best armour in the game to play solo - DG you can't even really solo and it's not leveling armour. Celtic Heroes is a clan based game and if that annoys people then find a different game that caters to the game play you're looking for vs tryin to get VR to change CH to make it a cake walk.

I'd suggest a new armour quest line for solo players that's easy to get and better than occult but not on par with Doch.

I'd also like to see a new map with new armour bosses for clans to compete and is a direct upgrade from edl.
The majority aren't asking to make it obtainable by soloing. There are clans with dozens of active players which aren't able to get DG with the current setup so don't derail the thread with such misinformed statements. Once again, u, like many others, are confusing making something attainable with making it easy. There are many ways to make it attainable for smaller clans while leaving it harder than relying on prot and gel for the pures. The only way u can still confuse the two is if u r purposefully acting dumb 'cause u want to keep the armour exclusive to Dom clans.

Lol it's hilarious how u don't want the armour to become easy, yet u r in favour of reducing the pures required to make the sets. Translation: u want changes that make the armor only easier for Dom clans but not competition.

That’d be too op, only charms and rings would drop from a 4 star, helms u have to kill a 5s vine.
Guess what else is op

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

yes exactly, there is no challenge when things are handed on a silver platter, gele hands out pures left and right. Should be nerfed to make it more of a challenge. Seriously though lol, pures are extremely easy to get. Want to know what’s hard to get? Spyrestone bracers and void moon helms. Clans being able to hand out 30+ sets and countless pieces shows me that pures are too easy to get so idk why people want it to be made even easier, it’s not a challenge when it’s handed to you on a silver platter.

Dg needs to be overhauled so instead of it being handed to dom clans on silver platter and other clans get jack hamster pellets (lol filters), both clans can gain it through a fun challenge like CG offhands. I agree pures shouldn’t drop from floor bosses or EDL, that is ridiculous because DG is 220 armor and it’s simply too easy... but it also shouldn’t be intertwined with raids either.

Sorry for the sarcastic part, was trying to sound funny and cool like apples
Finally someone's correctly summarized the situation at hand.

Dom clans powerleveling their members to become even more powerful.

I think smaller clans' members should receive more experience points (8x or 16x) and more gold (10x) from mobs. So they can have a chance competing with DOM clans.

Dom clans powerleveling their members to become even more powerful.

I think smaller clans' members should receive more experience points (8x or 16x) and more gold (10x) from mobs. So they can have a chance competing with DOM clans.
Lol

I'd suggest a new armour quest line for solo players that's easy to get and better than occult but not on par with Doch.

I'd also like to see a new map with new armour bosses for clans to compete and is a direct upgrade from edl.
The majority aren't asking to make it obtainable by soloing. There are clans with dozens of active players which aren't able to get DG with the current setup so don't derail the thread with such misinformed statements. Once again, u, like many others, are confusing making something attainable with making it easy. There are many ways to make it attainable for smaller clans while leaving it harder than relying on prot and gel for the pures. The only way u can still confuse the two is if u r purposefully acting dumb 'cause u want to keep the armour exclusive to Dom clans.

Lol it's hilarious how u don't want the armour to become easy, yet u r in favour of reducing the pures required to make the sets. Translation: u want changes that make the armor only easier for Dom clans but not competition.
Wait....a clan has dozens of active endgame players and can’t kill Proteus?

How??? Lol
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Wait....a clan has dozens of active endgame players and can’t kill Proteus?

How??? Lol
We don't all play at the same time...thought that'd be obvious...