Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Weirdest event I’ve ever seen

No, the weirdest thing is when u send your pony to another toon you have, and it vanishes. Support says they can't find any issues, I don't own a pony. But when I discussed it with mulder, somehow they realize my pony was mailed, but never recieved. And then the toon I sent it to, suddenly has it again..... makes me wonder, how many items have I lost sending back and forth to myself???
Dun dun dunnnn
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

No, the weirdest thing is when u send your pony to another toon you have, and it vanishes. Support says they can't find any issues, I don't own a pony. But when I discussed it with mulder, somehow they realize my pony was mailed, but never recieved. And then the toon I sent it to, suddenly has it again..... makes me wonder, how many items have I lost sending back and forth to myself???
Better question, how rich is the mailman after stealing so much stuff for so long.
And why does he still have a job...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Better question, how rich is the mailman after stealing so much stuff for so long.
And why does he still have a job...
Plot twist, he is the mailman
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge