Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How To Disband a Clan?

In game message indicates there is a way. Does anyone know how?
Double post :? I responded to your other post, but I'll copy it here for good measure.

I believe disbanding the clan simply means kicking everyone else...the Chieftain goes down with the ship, and can't bail on the clan. There isn't a single "click here to kick everyone at once" button.

If you really don't want to be chieftain anymore, I recommend asking a friend to temporarily make a new character, invite that character to the clan and promote it to general or guardian. Then make a new character yourself, get it invited to the clan by your friend, log back into your main and promote your new character to the chieftain, allowing you to leave.

It's an unfortunate roundabout, but until VR can release a fix for the bug, it's all you can really do at the moment.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I want to delete the clan altogether. Gone for good. Which according to the wording of the in game message seemed to be a different option than having to kick all members, which is why I posted this a new topic. I don't want to promote someone new to leader. I just want the clan to stop existing; be deleted for good altogether. No way to do that?

I want to delete the clan altogether. Gone for good. Which according to the wording of the in game message seemed to be a different option than having to kick all members, which is why I posted this a new topic. I don't want to promote someone new to leader. I just want the clan to stop existing; be deleted for good altogether. No way to do that?
I'm pretty sure the only way to do that is to kick everyone, then leave the clan yourself. That means it won't be possible until VR can release a fix for the bug, unfortunately.

Assuming there is not way to do what I want and I have to go your roundabout - which unfortunately leaves the clan in existence - there is a problem with your workaround.

"If you really don't want to be chieftain anymore, I recommend asking a friend to temporarily make a new character, invite that character to the clan and promote it to general or guardian. Then make a new character yourself, get it invited to the clan by your friend, log back into your main and promote your new character to the chieftain, allowing you to leave."

I made a new character myself, got it invited to the clan by a friend, logged back into my main. But I am unable to promote my new character while it is offline. Is there a workaround for that?

Assuming there is not way to do what I want and I have to go your roundabout - which unfortunately leaves the clan in existence - there is a problem with your workaround.

"If you really don't want to be chieftain anymore, I recommend asking a friend to temporarily make a new character, invite that character to the clan and promote it to general or guardian. Then make a new character yourself, get it invited to the clan by your friend, log back into your main and promote your new character to the chieftain, allowing you to leave."

I made a new character myself, got it invited to the clan by a friend, logged back into my main. But I am unable to promote my new character while it is offline. Is there a workaround for that?
Whoops. Didn't realize the bug applied to promotion as well, though that makes sense...didn't think it through well enough.

In that case, the only solution I can think of would be to promote your friends character to chieftain.

What happens if you make a noob alt the chief then delete the noob alt character?
It becomes a ghost clan :shock:

That's an interesting idea. This could be a nice way to try it!

What happens if you make a noob alt the chief then delete the noob alt character?
It becomes a ghost clan :shock:

That's an interesting idea. This could be a nice way to try it!
Why go through all that trouble making a noob when you can easily disband your clan by deleting your main toon? :D
*gasp* how very Dark of you, Kitty! :o