Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Future Updates

Dear VR,

Now that Unity update is done, when do you think you can post in the forum when is the next update planned for and what you are considering including ?

Many thanks
They still have some kinks to iron out imo but it is getting better.

Definitely getting better, I think we only had 2 more completely quit the game this week on our server.
Always so much negativity coming from gwyd on the forums nowadays
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Definitely getting better, I think we only had 2 more completely quit the game this week on our server.
Yeah but we are positive about our negativity.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Yeah but we are positive about our negativity.
I'm positive it's not a thing solely related to gwydion either. I've barely played at all. Don't feel like spending 128 hours just to find anything remotely good that I can use.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I know that many of you are excited to known what the team has in store for the next update, but I don't have any info to share with you at this time.

When the team is ready to announce some news, I'll post it here on the Forums first. :)

I know that many of you are excited to known what the team has in store for the next update, but I don't have any info to share with you at this time.

When the team is ready to announce some news, I'll post it here on the Forums first. :)
Chicken helms plz
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

What about bugs, glitches and unbalanced stuff ?
Will we see any fixes/changes soon ?