Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why no Administration Helping me?

#1
Why is no Administrator helping me? Why it always takes weeks to solve a single issue? Have been waiting for more then 15 hours daily on here to talk to administration but no one come online. I am my self Administrator for 1 pc multiplayer game and 2 android games as well am also in developer team in Battle Filed game too. We got many players we only take maximum 1 days to reply players issue. Mostly within few hours. But here on celtic heroes have to wait for many weeks? Yeah i can understand xmas and new year and other stuff but please reply my email as soon as possible. Sended email to support. About account issues

Re: Why no Administration Helping me?

#2
Keyle Jones wrote:Why is no Administrator helping me? Why it always takes weeks to solve a single issue? Have been waiting for more then 15 hours daily on here to talk to administration but no one come online. I am my self Administrator for 1 pc multiplayer game and 2 android games as well am also in developer team in Battle Filed game too. We got many players we only take maximum 1 days to reply players issue. Mostly within few hours. But here on celtic heroes have to wait for many weeks? Yeah i can understand xmas and new year and other stuff but please reply my email as soon as possible. Sended email to support. About account issues


VR has (last I heard) one Support person to handle 19 servers worth of support issues. My guess is also that the majority of the tickets that come in take time to complete. Please have patience.

That’s great that you are an admin for other games, but different companies and games have different methods and policies. Is it unfortunate that VR is so far behind on tickets? Absolutely. But it’s not an issue that can be fixed by players getting frustrated.

If you sent in a support email, they will get to it...but they are likely still trying to catch up from the backlog over Christmas.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Why no Administration Helping me?

#6
Beheadeth Crom wrote:You must be new around here.
An admin only comes onto the forums about once a week and reads thru maybe 1 or 2 posts before they get bored and get off.


Hey look, another new person o.O

While that may seem to be the case, it's actually just that they are not posting as much. Why? I have no clue. It's easy to see which users are online at any given time, and I see Difinitus and some of the others on pretty regularly (in their hours).

You have no idea how often they are on the forums and how many posts they read, so please don't spread false information.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Why no Administration Helping me?

#7
Eragon123 wrote:
Beheadeth Crom wrote:You must be new around here.
An admin only comes onto the forums about once a week and reads thru maybe 1 or 2 posts before they get bored and get off.


Hey look, another new person o.O

While that may seem to be the case, it's actually just that they are not posting as much. Why? I have no clue. It's easy to see which users are online at any given time, and I see Difinitus and some of the others on pretty regularly (in their hours).

You have no idea how often they are on the forums and how many posts they read, so please don't spread false information.

yeah we do go to their profile and it says when they were last online
Belenus
Nee 229 druid
ApplesBe 225 ranger
GetBashedX 222 warrior
Rainyy 200 rogue

Nuada
Meja druid

Re: Why no Administration Helping me?

#8
Apples-Bele wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
Beheadeth Crom wrote:You must be new around here.
An admin only comes onto the forums about once a week and reads thru maybe 1 or 2 posts before they get bored and get off.


Hey look, another new person o.O

While that may seem to be the case, it's actually just that they are not posting as much. Why? I have no clue. It's easy to see which users are online at any given time, and I see Difinitus and some of the others on pretty regularly (in their hours).

You have no idea how often they are on the forums and how many posts they read, so please don't spread false information.

yeah we do go to their profile and it says when they were last online


That's true! Thanks for reminding me to check that, It looks like Difinitus was on yesterday, and Schwing was on earlier today.

Of course, that just shows the last time they were on...not necessarily how often they are on, or how long they were on, so I think my point is still valid. No one (aside from VR) knows how often the admins are browsing the forums and for how long. Just rest assured that they are active on the forums, keeping an eye on things. It's not that hard to keep up with new forum posts.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Why no Administration Helping me?

#9
Eragon123 wrote:
Beheadeth Crom wrote:You must be new around here.
An admin only comes onto the forums about once a week and reads thru maybe 1 or 2 posts before they get bored and get off.


Hey look, another new person o.O

While that may seem to be the case, it's actually just that they are not posting as much. Why? I have no clue. It's easy to see which users are online at any given time, and I see Difinitus and some of the others on pretty regularly (in their hours).

You have no idea how often they are on the forums and how many posts they read, so please don't spread false information.


I see them on daily so not sure why anyone would say only once a week.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Why no Administration Helping me?

#10
Eragon123 wrote:
Keyle Jones wrote:Why is no Administrator helping me? Why it always takes weeks to solve a single issue? Have been waiting for more then 15 hours daily on here to talk to administration but no one come online. I am my self Administrator for 1 pc multiplayer game and 2 android games as well am also in developer team in Battle Filed game too. We got many players we only take maximum 1 days to reply players issue. Mostly within few hours. But here on celtic heroes have to wait for many weeks? Yeah i can understand xmas and new year and other stuff but please reply my email as soon as possible. Sended email to support. About account issues


VR has (last I heard) one Support person to handle 19 servers worth of support issues. My guess is also that the majority of the tickets that come in take time to complete. Please have patience.

That’s great that you are an admin for other games, but different companies and games have different methods and policies. Is it unfortunate that VR is so far behind on tickets? Absolutely. But it’s not an issue that can be fixed by players getting frustrated.

If you sent in a support email, they will get to it...but they are likely still trying to catch up from the backlog over Christmas.

This isn’t a good excuse, rather it’s quite the opposite. One of the many grievances with OTM, and possibly the largest, was how awful their support team was about getting back to people. It should take 48 hours to receive a reply max, not 2 weeks on average :/
I get VR is a small company etc etc... but I’ve played fan rerelase’s of games run entirely by a small group of old players that answer support emails in less than 48 hours, so I would have a reasonable expectation that a for-profit enterprise would at least be able to match games that can’t seek profit.
Telling players to be patient makes sense if they seek an immediate reply, or are cussing etc... but this was a pretty plain and simple request in the op, and if VR really wants to prove they are different from OTM they need to have a support staff (plural) that can keep up with the demand.
Holiday break is understandable, but this isn’t just isolated to the break. VR has done a lot of good so far, but in my opinion they need to focus more on their support department.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shivahh and 15 guests