Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hardest server for new/solo players?

PLEASE no naming and shaming, insults, or similar behavior in this thread!!!!!

Serious inquiry here!

Which server would be hardest overall for new players who wanna get as far as possible without a clan?

So perhaps things to consider would be:

Dom clans VERY strict about not helping ooc
Little to no focus on low lvls from endgamers
Inflated prices/ very little available gear
Dom clan also takes lower bosses
More than usual briefing of noobs
Etc
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Re: Hardest server for new/solo players?

Interesting question.
I can't do a good job on comparing, but I would say that Lugh isn't too bad on low level/solo players; probably not the best, but I would say pretty far from the worst.
Dom clan, but also some mid-upper dicing people,
Couple of feeder clans, but most aren't too protective of lower bosses (frozen etc.),
Prices meh, not too bad, depends on the day,
In general, attainable with some work, but a diminishing return (more so than non-solo lol)

But on full-solo in general (Lugh):
The biggest bottlenecks come at armor bosses, but with some farming/money you can get Warden/Met/Frozen with some time and effort. Beyond that, on Lugh you're going to be hard pressed to get DL and up armor-wise. So above DL, if you're looking to stay exclusively solo, on armor you'll probably end up with shop armor or beastbone/occult.

Same with raid gear, although there's a good bit of Hrung gear on the market, some meh Mord/Necro items (but you can purchase some decent stuff if you know the right people and have the money), but above that, open-market raid items aren't all that common and if they can be found they are generally not that great and/or exorbitantly priced. So again, shop gear (also sewer lux shop can get you a good ways if you're lucky). The best chance of getting mid-upper range raid gear is through a transfer, (disclaimer of scamming/shady peeps).

In general, I think players would be better off finding even a casual clan cause it really comes in handy for quest items and downing anything major. (Off topic maybe, but relevant opinion for curious potential new players).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

On belenus some armour drops are sold but for stupid prices, only real gear you’ll get is stuff scammed from the dominating 2 clans. Pretty much little help to non clan people. It’s a great place if you join one of the feeders but you probably won’t get by alone. The chance of help at bosses is pretty low unless someone’s kind enough to let you in the lock but that wouldn’t happen for frozen+

Definetly herne, based on our competitions view, which is full of people who have previously scammed our banks, our clan is full of scamming greedy good for nothing babyishes that grief anyone! :D
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Balor

You could run through ow and find every frozen boss up half the time,literally. Warden and meteoric would be a piece of cake. Dont feel like doing warden meteoric and frozen? Buy the drops from ah,extremely cheap. DL bosses are sometimes left up as well, sometimes you could stumble upon a 6* sreng/snorr.

I know you already play on balor so if that's what you're looking for then why waste your time anywhere else?

Balor

You could run through ow and find every frozen boss up half the time,literally. Warden and meteoric would be a piece of cake. Dont feel like doing warden meteoric and frozen? Buy the drops from ah,extremely cheap. DL bosses are sometimes left up as well, sometimes you could stumble upon a 6* sreng/snorr.

I know you already play on balor so if that's what you're looking for then why waste your time anywhere else?

Asking about the HARDEST server on solo noobs, sh that would rule Balor out, but ty :)
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Balor

Lir is the same way occasionally. Usually shorri is downed quickly
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.