Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Old Player, Need Help

Hello everyone, I started playing this game around 2011 but quit a very long time ago, I mean a REALLY long time ago. Like when Aggragoth was the endgame boss and Otherworld was the place to be. I have recently tried to make a return to the game however I am finding it very difficult to catch up to speed on all the new bosses/areas/items etc. I was just wondering if there was any type of guide or database out there that I could use to familiarize myself with all the new content. Thanks in advance for all your help!

Re: Old Player, Need Help

Hello everyone, I started playing this game around 2011 but quit a very long time ago, I mean a REALLY long time ago. Like when Aggragoth was the endgame boss and Otherworld was the place to be. I have recently tried to make a return to the game however I am finding it very difficult to catch up to speed on all the new bosses/areas/items etc. I was just wondering if there was any type of guide or database out there that I could use to familiarize myself with all the new content. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Celtic Heroes Tavern
www.celticheroes.info › ...
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Welcome back to the game! Yeah there have been a huge number of changes since the good old days.

Like Mdunc said, the Celtic Heroes Tavern (celticheroes.info) has some really useful info on it, though it may take some digging through pages to find it.

The Celtic Heroes Database (celticheroesdb.com) has all but the newest game items stored, so you could search for specific items there if you want to see item stats. It also has lists of boss loot grouped by the boss that drops it, and shop items. You could dig through some of the groups to see what new content has been brought into the game, though some of the event stuff has obviously moved on over the years. There's also a Maps feature with boss locations that is currently stuck in development. (It will be live whenever the developer has some time to work on it, cough me cough).

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask them in the Ask For Help section, there are plenty of experienced players here on the forums who are always happy to help others out!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Welcome back to the game! Yeah there have been a huge number of changes since the good old days.

Like Mdunc said, the Celtic Heroes Tavern (celticheroes.info) has some really useful info on it, though it may take some digging through pages to find it.

The Celtic Heroes Database (celticheroesdb.com) has all but the newest game items stored, so you could search for specific items there if you want to see item stats. It also has lists of boss loot grouped by the boss that drops it, and shop items. You could dig through some of the groups to see what new content has been brought into the game, though some of the event stuff has obviously moved on over the years. There's also a Maps feature with boss locations that is currently stuck in development. (It will be live whenever the developer has some time to work on it, cough me cough).

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask them in the Ask For Help section, there are plenty of experienced players here on the forums who are always happy to help others out!
You happen to know which site gives the prices of vendor items? Somehow I don't remember. Item database is good though. Not many resources outside of forums beyond those 2 sites tbh.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

You happen to know which site gives the prices of vendor items? Somehow I don't remember. Item database is good though. Not many resources outside of forums beyond those 2 sites tbh.
The Database doesn’t have shop prices, but the Tavern does have a list of CH vendors, and the vendors do have a list of prices if you scroll down a bit. https://www.celticheroes.info/search/label/Shops.

The problem with out-of-game resources is that it usually takes a lot of time and effort to get it usable. Goodiesdruid must have spent a lot of time assembling all the information thats on the Tavern, and getting the Database up and running was a pain too lol.

By the way, if you (or anyone else) have ideas for some kind of out-of-game resource, feel free to share it on the forums. Who knows...maybe there’s someone out there who has the time and willingness to get something started.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!