Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

Exactly what the topic says!!

Why should a lot of people miss out of experiencing an event if they already have toons leveled up...I don't care to lix toons ever again ...however I do care about training cooking and have specifically been hoarding up ingredients knowing an event was coming now all that for nothing -_- it's ridiculously stupid not to allow everyone to participate in the free part of the event in the way they choose. :evil:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

Exactly what the topic says!!

Why should a lot of people miss out of experiencing an event if they already have toons leveled up...I don't care to lix toons ever again ...however I do care about training cooking and have specifically been hoarding up ingredients knowing an event was coming now all that for nothing -_- it's ridiculously stupid not to allow everyone to participate in the free part of the event in the way they choose. :evil:
I believe since that cooking and fishing are handled by the engine in the same way combat is it will anyway, however can’t say for certain.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Umm maybe cooking but fishing? Even if they added fishing it’s not gonna do much help after 190. Besides if you fish a lot xp lixes always drop from sunken. More than enough to level fishing with. Besides at 202 in fishing I get 7xp from 180. And the more that level up to 180 quickly the less room there is to fish. I can take a whole 180 fishing by myself. Add one or two more people per zone and it would suck. If they want to level fishing do it slowly that way it doesn’t clog up the zones and only people who want to level will level it, those just seeking gold let them play in shalmont.

Umm maybe cooking but fishing? Even if they added fishing it’s not gonna do much help after 190. Besides if you fish a lot xp lixes always drop from sunken. More than enough to level fishing with. Besides at 202 in fishing I get 7xp from 180. And the more that level up to 180 quickly the less room there is to fish. I can take a whole 180 fishing by myself. Add one or two more people per zone and it would suck. If they want to level fishing do it slowly that way it doesn’t clog up the zones and only people who want to level will level it, those just seeking gold let them play in shalmont.
I really wish VR would expand on fishing zones next update! I'm still disappointed CG didn't have any.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu