Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes: Version 3.3.1 (Dec. 17th, 2018)

Holiday season, so I understand might of been paused, but hopefully something is being done about the invisible bug problem, still no news or feedbacks
Yeah VR absolutely sucks at reading through and responding to their forums. Practically a user ran website, any feedback that's left is ignored unless in the bug section.
Yep. You'd think responding to legit questions and comments would be the easiest part, too. Evidentally communication isn't valued very highly.

Holiday season, so I understand might of been paused, but hopefully something is being done about the invisible bug problem, still no news or feedbacks
Yeah VR absolutely sucks at reading through and responding to their forums. Practically a user ran website, any feedback that's left is ignored unless in the bug section.
Yep. You'd think responding to legit questions and comments would be the easiest part, too. Evidentally communication isn't valued very highly.
The problem is that VR has to be careful with what they say, because of the users. If someone were to ask a question about the future of the game, anything an admin says is likely to be brought up later on and taken as law. For example, in the past, some admins have made comments about some things that VR might look into, such as server transfers...half a year or more later, people are wondering why it wasn't implemented since the admin "said it would".

If you have a legit question about the game, ask it. Most likely a user will answer it, because we have a lot of knowledgeable users on the forums here.
If you have a question about the future of the game (a new feature to be added, or an existing feature to be changed)...don't expect an answer...because if VR responds with either yes or no, they are pretty much committed to that. If they respond with a generic "we may look into this in the future", users tend to see that as a yes, or at least an opening to bring it up a couple weeks or months later.

For example, you mention the invisible bug problem....what do you expect VR to say? They have said already that they are working on finding fixes for the issues. Yes, they could just copy/paste it to every single thread that pops up about it, but there's no point in that. They will release the fix when they are pretty confident that it's going to stop the issues.

Essentially (in my opinion) a large reason why VR doesn't give many details is because of the playerbase.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The problem is that VR has to be careful with what they say, because of the users. If someone were to ask a question about the future of the game, anything an admin says is likely to be brought up later on and taken as law. For example, in the past, some admins have made comments about some things that VR might look into, such as server transfers...half a year or more later, people are wondering why it wasn't implemented since the admin "said it would".

If you have a legit question about the game, ask it. Most likely a user will answer it, because we have a lot of knowledgeable users on the forums here.
If you have a question about the future of the game (a new feature to be added, or an existing feature to be changed)...don't expect an answer...because if VR responds with either yes or no, they are pretty much committed to that. If they respond with a generic "we may look into this in the future", users tend to see that as a yes, or at least an opening to bring it up a couple weeks or months later.

For example, you mention the invisible bug problem....what do you expect VR to say? They have said already that they are working on finding fixes for the issues. Yes, they could just copy/paste it to every single thread that pops up about it, but there's no point in that. They will release the fix when they are pretty confident that it's going to stop the issues.

Essentially (in my opinion) a large reason why VR doesn't give many details is because of the playerbase.

Maybe I've missed, but none once I got feedback that problem will be looked into :/ And honestly was surprised I only got one reply once asking about my device even tho i already gave that info on all of my previous posts, because that's the thing we all got asked to do... So that really made me wonder if anyone even care or looked into when I've got asked for info I already distributed. Problem seemed like ignored since we have reported the bug even on first topic on forum but it wasn't looked into till we all reported again after "it all got updated and fixed" in December's re update. I'm sincerely sorry if I'm wrong, but this whole situation is really got long,and having no response or feedback feels to us like we are ignored. We just wish to get back playing like we used to before update was released.

So since the update I've been having crash issues during raids. I seem to crash at least once every Gelebron raid and 3-5 times on Bloodthorn raids.

I have graphics quality all the way down to combat lag. I'm on an iPad Air. Sent a ticket to support and they said to lower the graphics, clear cache and reinstall the game.

I did. Issue persisted. Mailed support again.....nothing. The fact that this is still happening is really bad.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

So since the update I've been having crash issues during raids. I seem to crash at least once every Gelebron raid and 3-5 times on Bloodthorn raids.

I have graphics quality all the way down to combat lag. I'm on an iPad Air. Sent a ticket to support and they said to lower the graphics, clear cache and reinstall the game.

I did. Issue persisted. Mailed support again.....nothing. The fact that this is still happening is really bad.

I had same problem, plus multiple random crashes doing “normal” things like switching maps or trying to log in/out. I sent in a support ticket with a days log of all crashes, the time and what I was doing. They replied “thanks” and nothing more...
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage