Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

overpricing

why everything is overpriced in fingal even after double plat?
even common items like lixes,mount tokens,pet tokens,chests etc.. sometimes you even cant find them
lvl 215+ rogue Matthew MacBrat
lvl 117 mage outofidols
fingal server

Re: overpricing

Not just fingal, I'll guarantee you that
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Supply and demand.

And remember, if you are in a place with high prices, your lower prices will shine if you want to sell stuff.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Supply and demand.

And remember, if you are in a place with high prices, your lower prices will shine if you want to sell stuff.
Economics doesn’t really apply in this game. It’s all about who feels like being greedy and who doesn’t lol. You only really see that in effect during a shortage of lixs, which is very rare now days I’d imagine (back in the day play droughts were common and horrible, don’t see them anymore tho).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Supply and demand.

Economics doesn’t really apply in this game. It’s all about who feels like being greedy and who doesn’t lol. You only really see that in effect during a shortage of lixs, which is very rare now days I’d imagine (back in the day play droughts were common and horrible, don’t see them anymore tho).
It is totally supply and demand, mounts, lix, chests, fash, lux, gear, etc, just varying amounts.

Overpricing something will yield a lower sales chance, selling it cheap raises it. The average price is factored by supply/demand. You just have to pick and choose your prices for the situations at hand.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Supply and demand.

It is totally supply and demand, mounts, lix, chests, fash, lux, gear, etc, just varying amounts.

Overpricing something will yield a lower sales chance, selling it cheap raises it. The average price is factored by supply/demand. You just have to pick and choose your prices for the situations at hand.
1+
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Supply and demand.

Supply/demand have no effect, on belenus atleast. Chests were only 20k back in the day, now they are up to 45k... and they are way more available now days than they were a few years ago. People will naturally blame the inflation of gold, but what player actually cares about inflation and takes notice of the gold supply, the high prices is the result of greedy players steadily raising prices and mindless players following the raising prices. There is no central bank or government to control it.

Same with mounts... an 80% could sell for 150k-200k a few years ago, and now people are selling them 500k+... with aeon mounts here now mounts are more common than ever before, and with battlemounts normal mounts should have a smaller demand and in result have a lower price, but why don’t they? Because the greedy players don’t care lol. Plat droughts are the only time when economics really apply (demand for lixs are high, supply of lixs are low, so people raise prices. When the supply goes back up, the prices lower), but those are rare.

So in reality, there are too many mindless players/players that simply don’t care and just want to play the game to have basic economics apply.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Supply and demand.

Glad someone sees this. Many players sit on thousands of each lix and wait till prices are super high then unload. Instead of being reasonable individuals.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Supply and demand.

So 100 rich players on each server just sitting on 500 hastes each, 5000 restos, 500 combos, 10000 idols, 100 mount tokens, 100 pet tokens when they already have the spirit mount is supply and demand? Who knew. I'm so glad you cleared that up for all of us. It's greed lol
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.