Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Double xp/double plat

My search skills might be weak. I was told that there was posted on the forum that there would be double plat and double xp again this upcoming weekend (Dec 14th-16th) due to so many players having log in issues when those events occurred previously. Just wanting to get confirmation if this is true or not.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Double xp/double plat

My search skills might be weak. I was told that there was posted on the forum that there would be double plat and double xp again this upcoming weekend (Dec 14th-16th) due to so many players having log in issues when those events occurred previously. Just wanting to get confirmation if this is true or not.
If it's happening, it will be posted as an announcement, probably a day or two before it starts.

I know that another exp event was hinted at a few months ago, but plans may have changed since then. Schwing also said that VR may do something because of how many people have been issues with the most recent upgrade, but I don't recall anything specifically said about double plat.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If it's happening, it will be posted as an announcement, probably a day or two before it starts.

I know that another exp event was hinted at a few months ago, but plans may have changed since then. Schwing also said that VR may do something because of how many people have been issues with the most recent upgrade, but I don't recall anything specifically said about double plat.
I get that they have always announced it 3 days prior. However, I'm double checking to see if it was or was not announced already that they would be doing it this weekend to make up because of all the issues.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I get that they have always announced it 3 days prior. However, I'm double checking to see if it was or was not announced already that they would be doing it this weekend to make up because of all the issues.
I don't see a post in the announcements, so probably not!

VR isn't likely to say much about future events in normal topic replies, and even if they do say something (like Difinitus did a while back about a possible exp event) doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen. I try to keep up and read new posts on the forums, and I don't recall seeing anything recently. I suppose it's possible that I missed a post somewhere where Schwing or Difinitus mentioned a double plat or double xp event with a date, but that still doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to happen, unless it's announced officially...plans change, especially when it comes to game development.

Side note:
A lot of people don't seem to recognize the difference between a staff members opinion/thoughts compared to an official announcement, so staff members tend to be careful about what they say (and with good reason). People don't like the lack of response, but it's better than people getting upset about "they promised to do XYZ" when in reality it was just someone airing their own hopes for the future. I think it's too bad, I for one would love to see more VR interaction on the forums (Tadaah was great at that), but I can understand why they prefer to stay quiet and only read posts.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I would assume they are trying to get the game right and get the people who still cannot log on some devices all fixed first.
Of course events are nice but if not everyone is playing it does seem rather pointless.

I’m sure once the game is smooth again and all devices have access we can enjoy events and global arena and more.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I would hope they wouldn't have an event until they fix the game for everyone. It would be like pouring salt in the wounds of those who still can't play without huge lags and all the other problems caused by the unity update. Causing them even more frustration (especially frustration that could have been avoided entirely) wouldn't be a wise business move imo.

I would hope they wouldn't have an event until they fix the game for everyone. It would be like pouring salt in the wounds of those who still can't play without huge lags and all the other problems caused by the unity update. Causing them even more frustration (especially frustration that could have been avoided entirely) wouldn't be a wise business move imo.
I agree with you. I doubt they will have any event until it’s fixed anyways.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.