Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rabbit Pet Analysis

Is there a resource to determine what are the stats for each type and level of pets?

I currently own a Brown level 1 Rabbit. I am wondering if I would be better to level up the Brown Rabbit to level 6 or accumulate the purple tokens and get the Gold Rabbit Level 1, which seems cheaper.

I simply don't know what the Power regen is for a Lvl 6 Brown vs Lvl 1 Gold rabbit...

Any info available?

Re: Rabbit Pet Analysis

Is there a resource to determine what are the stats for each type and level of pets?

I currently own a Brown level 1 Rabbit. I am wondering if I would be better to level up the Brown Rabbit to level 6 or accumulate the purple tokens and get the Gold Rabbit Level 1, which seems cheaper.

I simply don't know what the Power regen is for a Lvl 6 Brown vs Lvl 1 Gold rabbit...

Any info available?
I don't think there is a skill calculator for pets. Because it's based off of your ability as well, it won't be entirely accurate. Probably the best you could get is other players with their own rabbits posting what their skill currently does with their ability and pet level. My own rabbit is a brown level 1, so I won't be any help sorry :P
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The gold pets are superior to the brown ones, but not by a significant amount.
With this in mind if you have your lv 6 mount and let you can continue to do bounties and use the daily rewards to save up for a lv 6 gold.

I don’t think the cost difference makes the gold ones worth while.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

The gold pets are superior to the brown ones, but not by a significant amount.
With this in mind if you have your lv 6 mount and let you can continue to do bounties and use the daily rewards to save up for a lv 6 gold.

I don’t think the cost difference makes the gold ones worth while.
That's my opinion too. Unless you have a crazy amount of money/gold, lowest tier mounts and pets are usually the best option.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!