Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gameplay Settings Questions

Hey gang! A couple questions...

1) Can you remove the auto loot?

2) What does Auto-Attack do exactly? When I initiate an encounter with Bola, I still need to activate my normal attack. Does Auto-Attack simply allow you to keep on attacking once you initiate it otherwise you have to click for every single attacks?

3) Sticky Auto-Attack: what is that?

Re: Gameplay Settings Questions

Hey gang! A couple questions...

1) Can you remove the auto loot?

2) What does Auto-Attack do exactly? When I initiate an encounter with Bola, I still need to activate my normal attack. Does Auto-Attack simply allow you to keep on attacking once you initiate it otherwise you have to click for every single attacks?

3) Sticky Auto-Attack: what is that?
1. Not sure what you mean by Auto Loot. You can't turn off receiving items from kills, if that's what you mean. If you are talking about the auto target of nearby mobs and NPCs, that can be turned off by deselecting the Auto Select option in the Gameplay section of the Settings.

2. Auto Attack means that your character will start attacking back if a mob attacks you. If Auto Attack is off, your character will just take damage and not attack back unless you specifically tap the attack button. If you were to engage an enemy by using Bolas, then your character wouldn't start attacking until the enemy attacks you first.

3. Sticky Auto Attack means that when you are attacking a mob, you cannot tap the attack button to stop attacking. The only way to stop attacking is to move your character.

Whenever the bottom right attack button is lit up, your character will continue to attack whatever is targeted.

I personally prefer to run my characters with Auto Select off, Auto Attack on (for my Warrior/Rogue/Range) and Sticky Auto Attack off. My casters usually have all 3 off (because there's no point in auto attacking as a Mage or Druid).

Hope this helps and makes sense!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!