Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes: Version 3.2.2a (Monday, Dec. 3rd, 2018)

We can't really know this unless we play on both android and ios devices, but it seems as if each "improvement" for ios problems screws up the android servers even more. Any chance you could just give android the old game back since it was Apple that required the Unity update in the first place?
Completely impossible.

That would be nice, but because of the whole cross server implementation, any changes made to the game have to be done for both platforms.

Theoretically, if cross server play was not a thing, I suppose it would be possible to run an old version of the game on Android servers...but that's a stupid idea, because from that point on, Android would not receive any more updates (or likely any Support attention). VR is way too small to run what would essentially be 2 different games at that point.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Patch Notes: Version 3.2.2a (Monday, Dec. 3rd, 2018)

+1. Lir is still unplayable for me can't see any mobs. It is not my device all mobs and npc show up in other servers, only Lir is affected.
This is the same for me in morrigan.
After just spending $160 AUS on this game, this is simply just not good enough...
They are working on it my friend! Trust me they don’t want people unable to play. They aren’t doing this on purpose.

Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.