Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game Reset (update required)

But it requires data. That’s the problem. I have unlimited plan so I do it all the time. Never have to connect to WiFi. :lol:
How long would it take for ch? I have relatively good data connection. And its very very slow appearently.

Edit: it isnt even moving in progress.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

But it requires data. That’s the problem. I have unlimited plan so I do it all the time. Never have to connect to WiFi. :lol:
How long would it take for ch? I have relatively good data connection. And its very very slow appearently.

My update didn’t require any mobile data ??
Idk what you guys are on about

Im not sure you even read my very first post...

You can only (supposedly) do updates and downloads above 150mb with if you have wifi which is what you have to do for this one on iphones...
But if you dont have wifi to use then this supposedly advertised 50mb update cant be updated (becuz its like 800mb.)
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

they are talking about the game update requireing WIFI instead of Data.. lol
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

If it doesnt work for updating then Idk... I’ll try it on my phone in a few. And I’ll get back to you. But it works for installing so if it doesn’t update then I guess you could just delete and reinstall. But don’t do that yet. Let me check on it real quick.

It doesnt, but if you dont have wifi access you cant update it. Im out of town and dont have wifi access so ive been on data for 1.5 days now. So til i get back home in 2 days im unable to update.
Go somewhere that has free WiFi? Starbucks, McDonald’s, nearly everywhere...
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

It doesnt, but if you dont have wifi access you cant update it. Im out of town and dont have wifi access so ive been on data for 1.5 days now. So til i get back home in 2 days im unable to update.
Go somewhere that has free WiFi? Starbucks, McDonald’s, nearly everywhere...
This is the best way it's what I use to do, they even have wifi at bus stops now :D