Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any news

We’ve been discussing and I wonder if it’s just that type of update that devices older than a certain model are done. I don’t have problems on my iPhone 7, ipnose 6s is rough. Older is unplayable. iPhone 8 is smoother than before
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

We’ve been discussing and I wonder if it’s just that type of update that devices older than a certain model are done. I don’t have problems on my iPhone 7, ipnose 6s is rough. Older is unplayable. iPhone 8 is smoother than before
Nope game don’t working with iPhone 6,6s,7 and 8 - when I click screen game is crashing :/

It's not the type of device. Some are experiencing really bad lag, crashes. Others aren't. Doesn't seem to be directly correlated to anything tbh. Just because it's ok for you doesn't mean the next guy can play. It's server side issues. I guarantee if I had 5 of the same phone one would be working fine and this one wouldn't.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.