Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server reset for Double platinum but will there be any fixes as well please.

In the post we stated that we are fixing the crashes players are experiencing (but it still may occur) and improving the performance in the Global Arena.

We have another update coming soon that will improve performance overall.
Hi,

Just wanted to check in do you have an ETA on when the servers will be back up? the announcement stated 5 min eta.
I hate to be that type of person but just wanna see if we can get a status update.

Re: Server reset for Double platinum but will there be any fixes as well please.

In the post we stated that we are fixing the crashes players are experiencing (but it still may occur) and improving the performance in the Global Arena.

Hi,

Just wanted to check in do you have an ETA on when the servers will be back up? the announcement stated 5 min eta.
I hate to be that type of person but just wanna see if we can get a status update.
We're estimating another 10 minutes.

Hi,

We're estimating another 10 minutes.
Thank you
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Hi Difin. We chatted ingame

I have tried every trick in the book on my iPhone 6 but to no avail. Including the ones you suggested

I have been waiting to buy double platinum but can’t log in. Do you think the crash issues will be fixed by then. Because I think that should be your number 1 priority. Many active players I know are also upset with the update for the same reason.

If double plat ends before we can log back in then you are losing my business at least. I can’t speak for others.
Meeplol from Rosmerta- Ranger 223

Top pvp ranger on Celtic heroes
We Love Meep

I have tried every trick in the book on my iPhone 6 but to no avail. Including the ones you suggested

I have been waiting to buy double platinum but can’t log in. Do you think the crash issues will be fixed by then. Because I think that should be your number 1 priority. Many active players I know are also upset with the update for the same reason.

If double plat ends before we can log back in then you are losing my business at least. I can’t speak for others.
Fixing the crashing is our #1 priority right now. However, it will most likely require another client update which we're working on releasing ASAP.

We’re also looking into options so that those that may miss double plat don’t miss out on the opportunity.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.